Ways to Experience Magic Kingdom Park
from US$ 36.99
from US$ 48.29
from US$ 1,200.00
64,582 results
All reviews magic kingdom space mountain splash mountain fast pass haunted mansion small world pirates of the caribbean seven dwarfs mine train peter pan magical place main street thunder mountain happiest place on earth jungle cruise winnie the pooh crystal palace buzz lightyear
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It is great to see your kids amazed with all the characters and experiences that this park provides. Although it gets really crowded during some times of the year, like spring break.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We took the behind scenes tour. It was awesome. The coast was additional but we'll spent. I have a key to the Magic kingdom (pin).

I am like a little girl when you give me Mickey Mouse. The parade was worth the wait!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We have a few years between children and have not been there in a while....Took my 4 year old for her first time and disappointed....The staff are sooooo rude. Consistently yelling to keep moving even though we were walking in a large crowd behind a wheel chair...I went on the carousel and the told a group of us that we next to huddle and there was a large puddle of water all over I started that I could not move further back because of it and the attendee said i can deal with a puddle for a day and to stand there

Date of experience: April 2018
6  Thank JennyOmom
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is an incredible place for the nostalgia alone. Some of the rides are corny for sure but so are we so it was perfect. Weirdly, one of the most fun was at the super old ‘country bear jamboree’ it was hilarious! The new fireworks show is world class but find a spot early if you want to see, especially with younger kids!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had a truly magical experience thanks to our Disney Planner. She sat at our kitchen table with us and mapped out our vacation. We did our first night in Disney Springs for dinner and the Bippity Boppity Boutique and two days in Magic Kingdom.
The amount of time spent away from mom and dad was perfect. We did the plan with two sit down meals/day and snacks (small meals). Our planner took care of many headaches before they happened. She even made s last minute change for us while we were at the Park.
I highly recommend a Planner (fast passes), staying on site, and paying ahead for meals.

Date of experience: March 2018