“A place for all ages.”

Ranked #6 of 437 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: This world-famous resort consists of four theme parks (Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, MGM Studios, Animal Kingdom), three water parks, more than 20 hotels, eight golf courses and a myriad of attractions.
Reviewed 22 October 2009

With something for everyone, Disney World should be a top destination for all! They've got rides, entertainment, water parks, food and diversity sure to lure young and old.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 22 October 2009

It was amazing we went to all the parks in Disney World and i would have to say my favorites were magic kingdom and hollywood studios

Reviewed 21 October 2009

This is the best ride ever. Disney Imagineers outdid themselves when they created this ride. Easy to get on and off this slow moving 3-D ride that is like a combination of video game and State Fair type games. It is something everyone can enjoy. The whole family loves it. My 4 year is able to "play" the ride and my 10 and 12 year old love it when they beat Mom and Dad. Make sure to get to the ride early since the lines are long and the Fast Passes are distributed quickly. It is a must see for Walt Disney World - Hollywood Studios.

3  Thank disneymama3
Reviewed 21 October 2009

My new husband & I went on our honeymoon to Walt Dsney World Resort & stayed for a week. The park wasn't very crowded in October so no long lines. Stll felt like summer as the temperature was in the low 90's mid-day. Would highly recommend puchasing the meal plan with the hotel room. They give you a credit card that you can use at any restaurant within the park for breakfast, lunch, or dinner & since it's all prepaid, you can order anything. Great vacation!!

1  Thank suzmax
Reviewed 21 October 2009

We never even intended to visit Disney during our two week stay in Orlando but with two small children, it seemed a shame not to. Everyone says how great it is and that you'll never forget it so I thought "why not."

Well we paid almost $900 for our Disney tickets - so my first complaint is the price. What an absolute rip off. In hindsight I would rather have spent that $900 on a two day trip to Miami and the everglades.

The lines were hours long and when you actually got on the ride it lasted just minutes and was generally a let down (we waited two hours for Kali River Rapids and not only did we not get wet, the whole thing lasted about 2 minutes).

Soarin' was a high point for us but bear in mind we waited two hours for this also.

The gift shops are tacky and filled with over-priced stuffed toys and clothes and Disney even try to make a profit on young children trying to keep themselves cool, charging $17 for a little water mister with fan (same one on International Drive cost $6)

The food was nasty, cheap junk food at gourmet prices and bottles of water cost more at some places than bottles of cola. Great way to treat the 'guests' that had just paid $100's to get in the place!

After visiting Epcot, Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom, my 10 year old begged us to leave Hollywood Studios off the plans citing that he'd had enough "Disney Torture to last a life time".

I'm still glad I went however, because otherwise I would have made Disney a priority for our next Florida holiday. Now I know never to step foot in the place again!

1  Thank TwoEars