“Best Cuban food I've had in 20 years!”

Padrino's Cuban Bistro
Ranked #77 of 3,791 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Hunters Creek
Description: With a long list of positive press and great reviews since its opening, Padrinos Cuban Bistro prides itself on preparing authentic Cuban dishes ranging from Palomilla Steak and Seafood Paella, to the original style Cuban sandwich. Also well known for their signature desserts, the restaurant can offers favorites such as the Cuban Flan and Tres Leches, a homemade semi-sponge cake saturated in a sweet combination of three milks.
“Best Cuban food I've had in 20 years!”
Reviewed 1 August 2012

We are vacationing at Disney and wanted to eat something out of the resort. Found this gem on trip advisor. The restaurant is clean and modern. The menu is authentic Cuban. We had the paella and the cuban pork. They were both fantastic! Highly recommend this restaurant!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

New Jersey
“Authentic Cuban food at a fair price.”
Reviewed 1 August 2012

While visiting Orlando, Florida today, 07/31/12, we looked up some restaurants to get ideas for a place to eat. Padrino's had good reviews so we decided to give it a try.
I am happy to confirm that this restaurant lived up to the good reviews. My wife is Cuban, and is a terrific cook, so I know good Cuban food when I eat it. There are the normal Cuban staples on the menu, steak, ropa vieja, etc. I had the vaca frita, and it was excellent. Prices were reasonable. Worth the drive from anywhere in the area.

1 Thank nfaro126
Sanibel Island, Florida
“BEST CUBAN FOOD!!!”
Reviewed 24 July 2012

I have been going to Padrino's for a few years now and I must say it is the BEST CUBAN FOOD I have ever eaten! My favorite thing to order is the Vaca Frita and I have them put cheese on it! Just thinking about it is making my mouth water. My other favorite is the garlic oil that they bring out with the plantain chips. I pour it on top of my Vaca Frita and it is so good!! Now having just moved away from Orlando, I make it a point to always go to Padrino's when I am visiting. Mr. and Mrs. Padrino are two of the nicest people I have ever met and they always treat you like they are having you over for dinner in their own home. I love them and I LOVE PADRINO'S!

P.S. Don't go home without trying their bread pudding and tres leches for dessert!

• Visited June 2012
3 Thank SanibelKasey
Brussels, Belgium
“Not bad”
Reviewed 20 July 2012

Followed Tripadvisor recommendations and we were pleasantly surprised by Padrin'os - $ 100 for five and no shortage of food! service was quick and polite and the food tasty - would go again

1 Thank 240paul240
W. Palm Beach, Florida
“Not so good!!!!”
Reviewed 17 July 2012

We dined at Padrino's on 7/16/12 for early dinner. I check trip advisor for a good place to eat so we gave this place a try. We were seated right away but waited 15 minutes for our server. The plantain chips were over cooked (burned) I ask for some that were not so well done. My server (name never given) told me they are made that way. The rice was dry and the beans did not have much flavor. I'm Cuban and if the reviews given say this is authentic they never had good Cuban food. Not so good if you know Cuban food.

1 Thank BigPoppi69