5,090 results
All reviews bull and bear peacock alley hilton pool adjoining hilton peacock lounge nespresso machine deluxe suite disney view disney parks room service la luce turn down service lazy river beautiful hotel luxury hotel in room dining bonnet creek
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The lobby and amenities area are nice. Staff and service are good. But the room carpet was sticky and dirty. Loud AC. There was nothing special about the room... I didn't sleep well - the bed and pillow weren't comfortable. Overall, it was okay but expensive.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank sooolee2018
SergioS5666, Front Office Manager at Waldorf Astoria Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to place a review about your past stay with us. I'm disappointed to hear you had some challenges with your room. The room seems to not been up to our standards here at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando, my sincere apologies. It is our goal to make sure our guests expectations are exceeded with every stay. I will be notifying our leadership team of your feedback. We hope that you give the Waldorf Astoria Orlando another chance when you are in the Orlando area.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I usually don’t like writing reviews but I am so disappointed with my stay here thus far. We had to wait in a car line as the valet was overwhelmed and undermanned. Check-in took extra long as our room wasn’t ready and they were trying to find us a room. They did find us a room that was ready and clean. It was indeed clean but very dusty. Had trouble unlocking door to balcony as it was stuck. No movies on demand, no minibar just an empty fridge. After being out all day on Saturday our room had not been cleaned and our room service breakfast was not smelling to pleasant. I called guest services and let them know of our issue, I advised them we were heading to the pool for two hours and asked to have the room cleaned. We arrived. Ack from the pool to a dirty room was again. I was so excited for a great experience at The Waldorf Astoria what a disappointment!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank SosaFamily
SergioS5666, Front Office Manager at Waldorf Astoria Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the honest review, I'm so sorry to hear of the difficulties you been having thus far while staying at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando. I want to assure you that this is not indicative of our service. Here at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando we strive make it our goal to exceed our guests expectations, it's seem we have fallen short. I will surely pass on your feedback to the leadership team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Waldorf Astoria was a great hotel to stay for a week in Orlando. The rooms needs to be updated here and there, but overall it was a clean and nice hotel. We had a room that overlooked the pool with a balcony. It was nice to have a balcony but there were a lot of bugs and spiders so we opted to stay indoors and look out the window. The housekeeping was by far the best housekeeping I have ever seen. She did such a great job everyday. Everything was tidied up and my phone cords were neatly coiled up. Love that! The valet parking was kind of a pain but the self parking was really far as it is shared with the Hilton hotel. Although all the valet folks were very nice and accommodating. All in all, it was a great stay for a week. No problems or issues came up, everything was in working order.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ai10

Thank you so much for the great review! I'm happy to hear overall you had a wonderful stay with us. We hope to see you again in then near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Service was less than you would expect from a high end resort as staff seemed more interested in lip service as opposed to trying to help with my concerns. I think when you stay at a top resort, you should not have to chase the management for assistance. Report your concerns and they should attempt to resolve. My issues were simply dismissed as I was not contacted after I reported my issue.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria

Thank you for the honest review and 5 stars! I'm sorry to hear you had a less than perfect experience at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando. Our goal is to exceed expectations for all of our guests. I will be passing on your valuable feedback to our upper management team as they review all of our guest comments. We hope you will give the Waldorf Astoria Orlando another chance when you are in the area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you are looking for luxury or hospitality, this is NOT the hotel for you. Zero help from the bellman at arrival and departure and lack of turndown service with our suite. Soiled/stained mattress and rug-GROSS. Staff promised refunds/credits but rescinded. I would definitely recommend another hotel for your Disney stay as there are plenty of luxury hotels that will far exceed this one.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank jennmunroe

Thank you for taking your time out to review your recent experience at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando. I'm sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay. It's always our goal to exceed our guests expectations. We have fallen short of that during your stay. Your feedback is very valuable and will pass your experience to our management team. We hope you give the Waldorf Astoria Orlando another chance when you are in the Orlando area.