“Amazing”

Ranked #25 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersGold level
“Amazing”
Reviewed 7 May 2012 via mobile

I felt like a queen! Arnold was my server at the bar and I feel he should be recognized for his exceptional service.

• Stayed April 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (915)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Newark, New Jersey
Reviewed 6 May 2012 via mobile

I stayed 4nights for a meeting and had a huge room. The service was terrific and the breakfast buffet was phenomenal. Don't miss it and get a rate that includes it if you can. My friends who stayed in the adjoining Hilton had only complaints but the Waldorf was 5 star in all areas. A must stay if you want to be close to disney but in a calm oasis.

Stayed April 2012
1 Thank suzeyes
Connecticut
Reviewed 6 May 2012

We recently spent three nights at the Waldorf in Orlando and cannot say enough about how much we enjoyed our stay. The hotel and grounds were impeccable and the service even better.

The beds were extremely comfortable and the pool area is very well laid-out with plenty of chairs for guests and a very enjoyable accoustic singer/guitarist playing in the afternoon.

Having been to Orlando many times in the last ten years, we've stayed at a myriad of hotels both on and off Disney property.

Though we had great experiences at almost all of them, this was, by far, the best. There is no doubt that the Waldorf will always be our first choice from this point forward. It was top notch.

Room Tip: Request a room overlooking the pool area and enjoy the Epcot fireworks each night at 9 p.m.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank PlanetGemini
New York City, New York
Reviewed 5 May 2012

There are better options in Orlando to stay with kids. I have been to many hotels in the Area, specially Disney properties. if you are going to Orlando to have fun with your kids, and you want a good Hotel, I would recommend the Yacht Club. Even though it is an upscale hotel it is more Kids oriented. For example, the pool has a big water slide that kids love.

I ordered room service once and it was quite good, I had the filet mignon. The breakfast buffet is also very good.

If I go to Disney again, I will stay at another hotel, does not mean I did not like it, there are just better options.

Hope this review is helpful.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
indianapolis, IN
Reviewed 4 May 2012

Stayed at the Waldorf for a convention in April. The hotel is beautiful. They have some sort of wonderful scent throughout that I wish I could purchase for our office! Our room was lovely--very spacious, clean and so quiet! I never heard another person next door or in the hallway and I know the hotel was booked for this conference. Our room overlooked the pool and Disney. Wish we'd been there in the evening to watch the fireworks. We were on the 11th floor and were so impressed that the elevators were almost always there waiting for us! The pool was beautiful and the poolside service good. Our only complaint, and this is really nit-picking, but we were surprised at the quality of the towels (quite thin) and the bathroom amenities. We were there for 5 days and our soap and shampoo were never refilled. Come on, Waldorf! For this price I don't expect to have to scrape the soapdish for soap to wash my hands! I'd definitely go back though.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business