Waldorf Astoria Orlando
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
4,746 results
All reviewsbull and bearpeacock alleyhilton pooladjoining hiltondeluxe suitedisney viewdisney parksroom serviceturn down servicela lucebeautiful hotellazy riverluxury hotelbonnet creekin room diningpool servicelobby bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 April 2012

Everyone was wonderful but the pool and restaurant wait staff were very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 30 April 2012

After staying at the Hilton I thought this trip I would "treat" myself to the Waldorf. I mean it has a great rep..right?! Well the rooms were lovely and the grounds very nice BUT.... it was painful to get ANY of the items I requested from the staff. I was either totally ignored and had to make many repeat calls or was served with attitude. I always request extra towels as I love to read and soak through my stay. It took THREE phone calls to get ONE set of towels. I was then told "You know there is a spa here!" WHich leads me to my next complaint - the spa staff are NOT professional in how they manage their time and their clients time and appointments. Lots of fluff with very little actual spa time. Really overpriced for what you actually receive. I would recommend you book at the adjoining Hilton, the staff and overall cleanliness of the rooms are MUCH better.

Room Tip: Views are better in the REAR of the hotel
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank TravelingTrioOregon
Reviewed 30 April 2012

This hotel was top notch. The service was outstanding and the hotel is absolutely beautiful. If you are visiting Orlando and don't want to be overwhelmed by Disney tourists, this is your oasis. Walked over to the Hilton which is also on property and saw pool full packed with kids. Turned around and went back to the peaceful Waldorf.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2012

After 4 days in hilton we upgraded to 3 nights here. King suite with fireworks/ pool view. The room was just amazing! Housekeeping was the best weve had in a long time.
Sweet cupcake platter was sent up for our daughter birthday, enough for eveyone to enjoy.

Drinks down in peacock alley was always very enjoyable.
Pools were great but the food and staff at pool resturant was rather dissapointing. A few big conventions going on at Hilton and Waldorf during our entire stay but never felt too overcrowded with people.

Front desk gave us a very generous late check out, with two small children and a 10pm flight home it was very helpful.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Catavpac
Reviewed 26 April 2012

We stayed in a suite for three nights in April with our two children. The hotel was wonderful--very well done. The breakfast buffet was excellent and the hotel bar was lovely. It is connected to the Hilton and guests have use of that pool as well as the Waldorf pool. As we had young children, we headed to the the water slide and lazy river at the Hilton which kept the kids (and us!) entertained for hours. We had a lovely lunch pool side. Our room had a Disney view and we could see the fireworks at night. If you are looking for a trip to Disney with a way to escape Disney at the end of the day, the Waldorf perfect. If we go to Disney again, this is where I will stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family