Hilton Orlando
US$ 206
US$ 190
Sheraton.com
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$ 166
US$ 90
US$ 147
US$ 134
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$ 163
US$ 154
US$ 309
US$ 242
US$ 739
US$ 635
5,635 results
All reviewslazy riverconvention centerthe executive loungedavid's clubpool areagreat hotelcovered walkwayfire pitquiet pooladult poolbasketball courtself parkinginternational driveresort feeattending a conferencegreat poolsea world
Reviewed 6 August 2012

My wife and I just stayed at the Hilton Orlando for a convention over the weekend. We loved everything. The pools were amazing, the rooms were great, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We spent our afternoons by the pool under their cabanas. It was very relaxing and the service outside was fantastic. Staff came over to ask us if we needed anything just the right amount of times. They did not ask too often, nor did they not ask at all. The rooms were clean, spacious and fun to spend time in. The bathroom was very clean and the water pressure was pretty good as well. The pillows and blankets were super comfortable and made our sleep that much more deep. The hotel itself had a small supermarket with Starbucks inside, as well as its own UPS Store. The staff always smiled and greeted us whenever they passed us by. Wonderful hotel, great stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2012

My family stayed at the Hilton Orlando for two nights. We were in town to go to Discovery Cove and Aquatica. The location is excellent. The Hotel seems to be rather new. The rooms were clean. Room service is fine. Valet parking is great. It is a rather large hotel. We had a room on the 18th floor with access to the executive lounge on the 19th.
We probably won't stay here again for the following reasons: The hotel is located within walking distance of the Orange County Convention Center and also has a ton of meeting space itself. So, be prepared for lots of convention attendees and all that entails(late-night noise, check-in lines, crowded hotel restaurants, etc.). The executive lounge was disappointing. It was large and crowded when we went there.
I think the hotel is wonderful for a business traveler. There are better options in Orlando for families.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the hotel entrance above the 10th floor will have a nice view of nearby parks(Sea World, Aquatica, etc). Rooms on the opposite side will have a view of a vacant lot and a toll road.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank sadkins33
Reviewed 5 August 2012

I stayed here for a week and it was a nice big, new, clean hotel. Easy walk down to the I-ride trolley which runs up and down International Drive. You are about half way between the premium factory outlets at either end on International Drive with easy access to all main roads. About the same for the Disney vs Universal areas.

Right next door the the conference centre if there on business,, leave the family by the amazing pool area. McDonald's up the street a little by foot if you need a break from the hotel.

Good sized room with two queens? they seemed larger.

Would go back for sure.

Summing up,, impressive.

Room Tip: Am upper room will help you enjoy the views because this hotel is not closed in by other buildings.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2012

I stayed here over Memorial Day weekend this past year for a trip to Universal Studios. Even though I didn't take advantage of many of the amenities available I really enjoyed my stay. The rooms were spacious and clean. We had one with a pool view which was nice. The hotel is very close by to a lot of restaurants, some right across the street. The hotel was pretty empty when we arrived on a Friday but it sure filled up once Saturday came! There were weddings going on during the weekend which made parking a bit harder but not impossible. That was probably the biggest downside though, 14 dollars a day to park in an area where most hotels charge nothing. Other than that I enjoyed my stay at the Hilton Orlando and would definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: Really liked the pool view room!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank clm1113
Reviewed 5 August 2012

I spent 5 nights here while in town for a convention. This was one of the three main hotels and I chose it because of the Hilton loyalty program, even though it was slightly further from the main meeting sites *West Hall - convention center." I was not disappointed. The service, cleanliness, and amenities were up to Hilton brand standards and the site was much more manageable than the Peabody or Rosen Center (the two alternatives), Also, if you have any meetings at the North/South convention center building this hotel is closest.The Hilton was also less expensive than the Peabody.

Room Tip: If you're in the Hilton Honors program ask for free internet and access to the exec lounge (good breakfast).
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business