Hilton Orlando
Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$ 202
US$ 192
Staybridge.com
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$ 155
US$ 176
US$ 151
Travelocity
5,640 results
All reviewslazy riverconvention centerthe executive loungedavid's clubpool areagreat hotelcovered walkwayfire pitquiet pooladult poolbasketball courtself parkinginternational driveresort feeattending a conferencegreat poolsea world
Reviewed 4 May 2012

Visited hotel for a business conference. Very upscale Hilton with a beautiful lobby and nice rooms. very nice pool although it can be a bit crowded when the hotel is full. We really appreciated the adult only pool. Clean with excellent staff service. Good proximity to many nice restaurants and bars on International drive, close to outlet malls, and not far from the airport. Not particularly convenient if you are going to Disney World.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
The_Hilton_Orlando, Manager at Hilton Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2012

dandkm88 - Thank you for staying at our hotel and for taking a few minutes to write about your experience. We appreciate your comments and were glad to see that you enjoyed your time with us.

Reviewed 4 May 2012

My family and I drove to Florida to start a 2 week family vacation. I thought it would be nice to go a day early and stay at this hotel, (as it was rated #1 here on Tripadvisor)
Wow what a disapointment.
Where do I begin, how about, standing in line for 25 minutes trying to check in.......... or the fact that they nickle and dime you for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! Need Wifi in your room- it'll cost approx 15.00/per night, parking 12.00/per night, want to play miniputt at the hotel- average out approx 20.00 for 4 putters/ 30min. Need to make a local call..... it'll cost ya.
oh, and be aware..... READ the holder that the key card comes in.......our's stated that if you DONT want a paper in the morning you need to let them know otherwise your room will be charged 75cents everyday.
This hotel has NOTHING that is complimentary..........so after all that we decided we'd just go down and sit by the pool- and relax
yeah... right. where should we sit....? on other people's laps? I've never seen a more busy pool. and it just got more, and more busy.
Now what.......
we decided to go for a walk-
other than a Denny's, McDonald's and a Walgreen's there isnt much around to walk too. You'll have to take your car to get to any shopping or entertainment.
The next day I decided to go to the Marketplace on the ground level to grab a quick breakfast- 1 bagel with butter on the side.......almost 5.00 with tax.........are you kidding me???

I had purchased a package that let us have a later check-out that day- what a waste - while my husband packed up- I called the next resort to see if we could get in early- we wanted out of this hotel as soon as possible.
Before we left I went down to the front desk to "discuss" my unhapiness, I mean close to $300.00/night I should be able to say something, but yet again, long line up....c'mon, it's time to hire more desk staff.
I stood approximately 5 minutes and overheard 2 other people discussing how unhappy they were with everything costing a small fortune.
We left.
The rooms and beds are par with a Fairfield Inn by Marriott or a Holiday Inn at best.
I will never stay here again and have advised my friends the same. A $220.00 night ended up costing us almost $300.00 -pathetic.
I'm sure there are other hotels in the area that are just as nice but more reasonably priced.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
20  Thank eagle167
Reviewed 2 May 2012

My family and I stayed here for 4 nights and had a great time! The hotel is amazing and our room was very clean. each person we talked to was friendly and offered great directions and recommendations. Wish we had spent more time enjoying the amazing pool area!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
The_Hilton_Orlando, Manager at Hilton Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2012

RFJ74 - Thank you for your comments. Sounds like you need to come back to spend some more time at the pool.

Reviewed 1 May 2012

We were staying at the hotel for a large convention. I had booked two rooms and requested to have them located close together. We registered and the front desk attendant said we were had rooms down the hall from each other. So we went to the elevator and looked at our keys and we were on floors 5 and 7!

We spent time around the pool for a few days. The pool is very nice but the service is poor. We had to wait long periods of time to place an order, get our drinks and then pay for them. They could have much higher sales if they actually staffed it properly.

Stephen's Restaurant is nice but we found the food very salty and expensive.

Overall we liked the hotel- rooms were nice, usually quiet.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2012

The Hilton Orlando is clean, bright, and airy. The staff was friendly and navigating the expanse of property was not difficult at all. The hotel is very close to International Drive, making it easy to find decent restaurants off-property by car. There are slim pickings by foot. The top level of the parking garage is at lobby level, so you don't have to lug your bags around as much. But most important was the bed. It was incredibly comfortable. I did not want to leave. Seriously. This is a great hotel with a great location, and the bed almost guarantees a good night’s sleep.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
5  Thank CarmelJ0

CarmelJ0 - thank you for your comments! We are pleased you had a great experience and a good night sleep.