All reviews one night waffle house right next door room was clean florida mall next morning hot items free breakfast the breakfast area free shuttle yogurt rental car hot breakfast shuttle service ice machine would stay here again upon check coffee maker
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night and it was perfect for our requirements. Once we found the phone to call the hotel the shuttle was with us in about 10 minutes. Reception was very friendly and informative and our room was of a good size and clean. It was quieter than expected and we had a good sleep. The next morning the lovely lady on reception pulled out all the stops to get us on an earlier shuttle which was much appreciated. Excellent service! We were expecting a cold breakfast but we're delighted to see sausages, bacon, eggs and my boys were particularly fascinated and excited by the pancake machine! Delicious!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kilotango2503
Juli U, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

We are so glad to learn about your experience at our hotel.

We valued our guests concerns and compliments, are no doubt very rewarding for me and my staff.
We're looking forward to serve you and your family at anytime your travels brings you to Orlando Airport Area again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We flew into Orlando airport late and this was great stop. The hotel was clean and people that checked us in were great. The breakfast was good. Our teenage kids came down for breakfast around 9 and it was so busy that they didn't eat. There was a very long line that they didn't want to stand in. Possibly make the breakfast area bigger.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 4444Brendah
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Clean and welcoming , from check in to check out . Front desk a man named Felix makes you comfortable from the minute I walked and informative . I definitely stay again close to airport and great food delivery choice especially the Chinese ,great

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I stayed there two nights, one night at the beginning of my trip and one night at the end. The first night, a weeknight, the hotel was very quiet and my room was clean. The only problem I had was that my luggage was to be delivered by the airlines, and we agreed that the staff would let me know as soon as it arrived, no matter how late. But when my luggage arrived the hotel staff did not call me, and my luggage sat at the front desk all night.
The second night I stayed was a weekend. The hotel has no soundproofing whatsoever, and many guests had their doors propped open and were actively partying with their neighbors. Hotel guests were talking and laughing loudly late into the night--2 and 3am. Absolutely miserable. There was no attempt by the staff to quiet unruly guests.
I had a "do not disturb" sign hanging on my door but at 9am someone knocked on my door and said they were "here for the toilet." No notification from the front desk, no call to my room. The man wasn't wearing a uniform and offered no identification. I didn't let him in.
Also my bathroom and bathtub were filthy with encrusted dirt and mold. The elevator floors were filthy and there were rolls of toilet paper lying on the floor in the elevator. The hotel had a very unpleasant odor.
I felt this hotel was highly overpriced for what you actually received. I didn't have a chance to try the breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Juli U, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Carpediemkath,

We are very disappointed to read your review,

We would like to apologize for the inconveniences you found during your visit , you deserve a stress-free stay and we
we did not live up to your expectations. We assure you that the frustrations you experienced are not acceptable, neither are the normal
at our hotel, and measures are being taken to prevent such issues from occurring again.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

rooms were clean, breakfast was questionable most of the fruit were not ripe bacon was under cooked,some of the staff eat breakfast as well, not to sure if this was ok or not all were talking spanish looked like staff was to many at breakfast..

Room Tip: price of room was high for location of hotal
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Juli U, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you for your feedback, Mallard.

We apologize if we didn't exceed your expectations in some of our amenities or services.
However, from reviews like yours we have a chance to address and enhance all different areas of our property..
Best Western Airport Inn & Suites