Spent the last two weeks of August at Disney with extended family, and for the money we have NO complaints! The rooms may be slightly smaller and pools less flamboyant than Disney's moderate or deluxe resorts, but you're in Disney with the same Diseny perks. The resort is family centered with nice pools and activities for the kids. The rooms are small, but very comfortable and clean. The food court offers a bit of everything; opens early and closes late. The gift shop has everything from souvenirs to snacks and drinks...some even cheaper than the food court. If you're looking for a posh, five star resort; this isn't it. However, if you're at Disney for the parks and other activities; this is a reasonably priced place to lay your head at night, eat, swim, and take a break from the hot Florida sun/temps.
We've taken many trips to Disney and have stayed at several different resorts. This was an economical choice for extended family, and a longer than normal stay. Staff was helpful; housekeeping was wonderful; on site laundry facility was a big plus; pools were clean with plently of lounge chairs; food court had extensive choices, but long lines during mealtimes; bus waits could be long (but transportation is my BIGGEST complaint no matter where I've stayed at Dinsey). We were very pleased in getting all our special requests fulfilled- with extended family, we needed rooms near each other with some connecting, and asked to be near transportation in a quiet building...all requests were met!
We really have no complaints other than transportation, which never changes. We got a great deal with the free meal plan, free magical express service to and from airport, nice accomodations, and memories of an outstanding vacation. August is hot, but if you pace yourself and take breaks, it is a great time to visit especially toward the end of the month when crowds begin to thin. I would highly recommend All Start Music because you can't beat the value!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let the rhythm move you at this Resort hotel that pays homage to some of the world's most popular music genres, including country, jazz, rock 'n' roll, calypso and Broadway-style show tunes. Large-sized, music-inspired icons outside and subtle song-and dance surprises inside provide a harmonious setting for music lovers of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Disney's All-Star Music Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Star Music Hotel
- Disney Music Resort Star
- Disney Music Star
- Disney All Star Music Hotel
- Disney All Star Music Resort
- Disneys All Star Music Resort
- All Star Music Resort Orlando Fl