3,345 results
All reviews convention center red's deli everglades restaurant international drive self parking red lobster attending a conference pointe orlando large hotel trade show per day high floor convenience store poolside bar mini fridge large pool sea world
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Stayed at this hotel for the Easter holiday. Although we have some issues with check in the Hotel was great. We spent the day at the pool lounging and taking in the great weather. I highly recommend the happy hour at the pool side bar/restaurant "39" Also i definitely recommend the Easter brunch amazing food.

Room Tip: check out happy hour at bar 39 brisket nachos are great!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
RosenHotels, Social Media Concierge at Rosen Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

bturn1979,

Thank you for your review! I am glad you enjoyed some of the amenities such as the pool and Harry's Poolside Bar and Grille. I hope you enjoyed your Easter and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We recently spent four nights here during Spring Break. The hotel and staff are amazing. Beautifully decorated, affordable dining, amazing pool, and many lush amenities. The hotel is extremely close to Sea World and Universal Orlando Resort.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of Sea World
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your review William B! I am glad you enjoyed some of our amenities such as the variety of restaurants, pool, spa and gym. I am thrilled that our staff was amazing during your stay with us. I hope you had a great Spring Break and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

When you book at this convenient hotel close to the Convention Center you better not plan on "an emergency" in your life. With a 5 day cancellation policy you better not get sick, have a death in the family, miss your plane, have a car accident, break a leg, etc. You will be charged 1 night stay if you don't give them AT LEAST 5 days notice. I had a 2 night stay planned and had a family situation and I needed to cancel. I had to pay for a one night stay...plus tax. They are not very considerate of people's situations. There are too many other nice places to stay in Orlando...at a better price too.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Rbard48

Hello Rbard48,

I am sorry that you were charged a cancellation fee. We waive fees for guest if there is an emergency, as we know that life events do happen. Please look out for a message from me regarding your review.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I attended a conference at the Rosen Center hotel in April. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Checkout was a breeze—just drop off the key. My room on the 14th floor was recently remodeled and in great shape (and clean). I could not figure out how to reset the alarm clock in the room (it was off by 10 minutes) and the satellite television reception could have been better for some channels. Free wifi worked great for simple browsing and email reading. I secured a better price for the hotel through an online travel bureau rather than taking the negotiated conference attendee price and saved 50%.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hotelplan
RosenHotels, Social Media at Rosen Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hi Dan J,

Thank you for your review!

Thrilled to hear you had a wonderful stay with us during your conference. Glad checkout was a breeze, and your room and the amenities offered. Hope you had a great conference and hope to see you again soon!

Happy Travels,
Candace A.
Social Media Concierge

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Went there for a convention being held there. Overall great experience, clean rooms. Restaurants in the building are rather high, I was in walking distance of other restaurants that were more reasonable. You have to pay separately to use their gym, it's not included in room rental.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank caughronm

Hello Caughronm,

Thank you for providing us with your review.
Happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us during your convention and the amenities we have to offer at the hotel.

Happy Travels,