“Taking the Initiative to be Better!!” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of HomeSuiteHome

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Orlando
HomeSuiteHome
Ranked #317 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Taking the Initiative to be Better!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2012

I checked into HSH in April 2012; there were some discrepancies but as time allotted things have been improving. The front office staff is more friendlier, the maintenance staff is attentive, the housekeeping is being revised but they manage to do their best and be cordial. As for management they listen and do provide results and positive feedback. I have not experienced the roaches & bed bugs problem I hear guests ramping and raving about and I stayed until today (June 7th, 2012). This hotel houses families with kids which is a good thing because security does what it have to so that the kids can be SAFE!! ( I am a mother of 4, so I know). In my opinion they are doing an awesome job in recovering from previous mis-management by the previous managers. If I had to go thru hard times again I personally would revisit HOME SUITE HOME!!!!!! Thanks for everything STAFF!!!!! Ms. G. Smith

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Geraldine S
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Washington, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2012

This is a extented stay hotel and unfortunately I was in a position where I had to find a cheap place to stay. Now I could write a book on how messed up this place is, but I'll just try to give you the highlights. Lets start with the front staff and work our way back. I was at this place for two yrs and they have been though no less then 7 mgrs, most of whom were let go because they were taking money, best one got away with 20 grand, so if you stay there be sure you get your receipt when you pay. Maintance staff...LOL..lets put it this way if something breaking in your room unless your handy with your hands your pretty much screwed, because these guys could'nt hit a nail with a hammer, but they will hang in your room if they know your not in. Housekeeping staff is a ok bunch of people since they have no intention of cleaning your room if they can help it, but again have no proplem hanging out in your room if your not in. Security staff never really stops any real problems, but got outside your your to smoke a cig and you might get tackeled. If you add to that the scores of degerate kids who destroy everything in their path, the bed bugs, and cockroachs you have a quick over view of what staying there is like.......Take my advice if you find yourself in my position and you have stay somewhere think long and hard before making HSH your choice.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
7 Thank dale w
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2011

Well my trip from ny was long and triering i got to motel at 10am and cheeked in and went to room to find unmade beds and roches went back to office and they gave me another room i toke shower and went to bed to wake up to nabors telling me to becareful and showed me pic of the night watch mans pic says that he was sex afender so i would not go to this motel

• Stayed November 2011
8 Thank Smartwomen
Daytona Beach, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2011

This was the closest hotel to where I was staying, and the price was a little more than I wanted to pay. The bad part is, the room had so much smoke residue, I could barely breathe in there, and smelled like smoke when I left. The carpet was so dirty that your feet would stick to it, and there were cockroaches. Real live cockroaches, brave enough to come out in the light. I didn't expect much, but this was way worse than I could have imagined.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank JennG42
Rockford, IL
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2009

We had read the reviews but wanted to check for ourselves. We got the key to check out the room, and EW!
The elevator was dirty, there were two people smoking and drinking beer by the laundry "room" (a washer and dryer outside by the parking lot), the pool floor was covered in dirt, and the hot tub listed on their website had been filled with dirt and had a tree growing out of it (no, I'm not being sarcastic). When we opened the room, we couldn't stay for longer than a minute! It smelled so badly of mold that my mom almost threw up and my dad and I got headaches.
When we returned the key and shook our heads, the clerk gave a knowing laugh and waved goodbye to us, as if she knew that no sane person would stay there after seeing the room.

Stayed July 2009, travelled with family