The superior customer service that Disney used to be known for is gone. Except for a friendly server at the Maya Grill, all service personnel at this property are slow and unfriendly. They are happy to lie about room availability and will even try to hide to avoid having to serve you (Cafe Rix). This portion of my visit was a complete disappointment and others in our group also related similar experiences.
Rooms are adequate, but nothing special. Mini-frig and free wireless are a plus, but the small size of the room is a minus. Rooms at Hampton Inn or similar chain hotels are better.
Overall, I would definitely not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relive the romance of Spanish-colonial Mexico as you follow in the footsteps of explorer Don Francisco de Coronado at this Resort hotel. Find your own mythical city of gold in a Southwestern-themed haven of brightly colored Casitas, rustic Ranchos and beachfront Cabanas encircling a glimmering 22-acre lake. Each accommodation provides a unique escape and a welcoming home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's Coronado Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Coronado Springs Hotel Orlando
- Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Resort
- Disneys Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Hotel
- Disneys Coronado Springs Hotel
- Coronado Hotel Orlando