This is the second time we have stayed here and once again it was amazing.
Your first impression in the lobby will blow your mind. Open, spacious and a live band playing on the second level over looking you as you walk in.
The grounds and buildings are immaculate. A great view of the Magic Kingdom's firework show across the water. (probably even better than standing in the crowd in the park)
The "turn down service" at night was provided to us by a great lady named Latoya. She always left the best towel creatures that brought a smile to our face each night.
Nice that they have a place open 24 hours so you can get that late night snack.
Rates are a little steep, but if we find the right deal, we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victorian elegance meets modern sophistication at this lavish bayside Resort hotel. Relax in the sumptuous lobby as the live orchestra plays ragtime, jazz and popular Disney tunes. Bask on the white-sand beach, indulge in a luxurious massage and watch the fireworks light up the sky over Cinderella Castle. Just one stop to Magic Kingdom park on the complimentary Resort Monorail, this timeless Victorian-style marvel evokes Palm Beach's golden era. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Grand Floridian Resort
- Grand Floridian Resort
- Grand Floridian Disney
- Disneys Grand Floridian Hotel
- Grand Floridian Orlando
- Disney Grand Floridian Hotel
- Grand Floridian Hotel Orlando