“Don’t use these guys”

Fox Rent A Car - Orlando airport
Ranked #106 of 144 Transportation in Orlando
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My husband booked my car rental while I was traveling with my teenage kids. We landed into Orlando and had to get a shuttle bus out to the car rental place. It didn’t take long and the shuttle was waiting for us but there is literally nothing else there. My husband had booked the wrong dates because we were flying over night and arrived the next day. He had booked an SUV for six days for $190 to be paid on arrival. Because we arrived the following day the lady cancelled that booking and started a new one. We paid $80 extra for one day less. I was annoyed and tired. I had no option but to take it because all other rental companies were back at the airport. So we went out to get our SUV. There was four cars available. All were scratched up. Three were dirty inside or out. We took the only clean one and when I turned the engine on, it said it was overdue a service by 1800 miles! We also had to do the body check for scratches and dents ourselves. This took quite a while because it was covered in scratches. No one to help. Anyway the car is comfortable and is still running. I would never use this company again. They are so unprofessional. I would rather pay more and feel safe in the car I rent. Very poor company:

2  Thank Tricia2070

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I booked a car through Expedia for our vacation. I have the receipt still from Expedia. I was quoted 547.43 was due at pickup. FOX charged 998.98 to my credit card the day of pickup! We returned the car we barely used and as I got charged 150.00 extra! $1,150.00! To rent a car for 6 days! That’s crazy! I was quoted half that! They never sent any receipts like they said they would either! Just charged my card! This place is an absolute scam! Unbelievable!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

After a delayed flight and an online reservation, where we thought we reserved a Dodge Durango. We get shuttled to the offsite location, which was dimly lit and rundown. Once we finally get to the counter after about a 30 minute wait, they do not have a Dodge Durango, they instead reserved a Jeep Wrangler for us. That's not going to work with luggage and 2 kids in carseats. Staff call manager who is put on speaker to say nothing can be done, not his fault that car is not what we thought we were getting. No offer to work things out, lets see what we can do for you, nothing! We ended up taking their shuttle back to the airport and finding another rental car company to use.

1  Thank Danielle B
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Great rate, but very far from the airport. Shuttle from the airport took forever.
Car was clean and was in working order, except for the windshield fluid was empty.