Went there for a work function. There were a few things that people need to know if they are going to this hotel for vacation and not for business. There is a daily hotel fee of 9.50 for two bottles of water in your room, wireless internet in your room, coffee found in the lobby, fitness center and a few other amenities that we didn't use but sure there is a couple more. Whether you use these amenities or not, you have to pay. Parking is $16 per day on the premises. The location is good if you are there for convention happenings. Short walk to other restaurants location on International Drive. I thought the prices for the spa were a bit high but if you have the money to spend, why not. We didn't so we went elsewhere. The free coffee is good just a bit hard to find if you aren't sure. Our bathroom fan didn't work so that was a bummer. The events that were held at the Peabody were wonderful, the staff very pleasant and helpful. The food was good. The Peabody ducks were definitely cute to see them run to the fountain. View of the pool was nice, as we were in the 2nd tower. If you don't have ear plugs, the slamming of the doors to the rooms is rather loud if you are not a deep sleeper. Nice to have the safes in the rooms as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Orlando offers the quintessential location for both business and leisure travelers. Make yourself at home in your spacious guestroom, adventure through Orlando, or lounge at the pool between meetings. Here, you’ll find that productivity and relaxation are constants during your time in Orlando. What Makes a Seamless Stay: Spacious rooms: 1,639 guestrooms including 192 suites, with view and club level spaces available Meetings made easier: 315,000 sq ft of flexible, indoor and outdoor meeting space with 14 unique venues and a dedicated staff Location on International Drive: Situated across the street from the Orange County Convention Center, and moments away from dining, shopping, and entertainment Eclectic dining: Seven on-site restaurants, serving coastal Floridian fare, poolside snacks and cocktails, rustic Italian food and steaks, and much more Plenty of places to relax: Three tropical-inspired pools, a luxurious spa and salon, and a 24-hour gym with studio spaces and fitness classes ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Prestigia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peabody Orlando Hotel Orlando
- The Peabody Hotel Orlando
- Peabody Orlando
- Peabody Hotel Orlando Fl