Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 262
PricelineUS$ 297
Official HotelUS$ 322
Agoda.comUS$ 262
1,833 results
All reviews lazy river lake austin waterpark area washer and dryer full kitchen three bedroom parking garage water slides disney parks spring break family vacation bedroom unit laundry room minute drive animal kingdom pools farrah
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2021

I booked a vacation for our family over Easter week at the Grove. It was booked back in September. I went to confirm the reservation using the confirmation number on my email and the reservation seems to not exist. My credit card has been charged. Now rates are much higher and they are partially booked up. I have called and emailed the hotel on numerous occasions and cannot talk to a live person. I waited on hold over 45 minutes each time. No one EVER picked up.I have no idea if we have a place to stay or how to get my money back if we don't.

1  Thank Z6633PXkend
Brittany Manzie, Guest Services / Front Office at The Grove Resort & Water Park Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2021

We are terribly sorry to read that you have not been able to confirm your reservation. We have experienced issues with our phone systems due to the sudden influx of calls and they are being worked on at this moment. We have sent you a private message in hopes to gain your information so we can assist you. We kindly ask for you to respond to our private message. Thank you.

Reviewed 8 March 2021

We had a wonderful time it was our first family vacation and the front desk staff was amazing . And whole Resort employees were very friendly and courteous we will be back. The safari water park was everything my kids had a great time.

1  Thank tiffanymD3862CZ
Brittany Manzie, Guest Services / Front Office at The Grove Resort & Water Park Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Thank you for staying with us. We are happy to read how much you and your family enjoyed our resort. It is also wonderful to hear that you were pleased with our water park and the excellent service our team members provided to you. We look forward to welcoming you back with us again soon!

Reviewed 7 March 2021 via mobile

My family stayed here for 6 nights. Water park was great, rooms were spacious, washer/dryer in room was awesome to have. Unfortunately we won’t be making any trips back to The Grove for various reasons. The place is run down for only being open since 2017. My husband thought I was joking when I told him it was 4 years old. Our room had trim that needs to be painted, stains on carpets, sinks that wouldn’t drain, and a shower door that wouldn’t close. Not deal breakers by any means but just supplying details why the place is run down. Walking through the hallways there are dents/holes in the wall and also stains. The staff was underwhelming. I was given incorrect information on two different occasions. Upon checking in we were told we were in the correct parking garage and to go up to the 5th floor but when we did that we found out we were not in the correct garage and needed to go to the #3 garage. The pool was also pretty gross. As soon as we walked in there was a bag of chips smashed on the deck with birds diving in to pick them up. Trash all around and nowhere to sit. We were there for a couple hours and never saw anyone there cleaning. My husband asked to not have to go back to the pool. Also FYI the pool and Safari water park are different! We were very confused because people kept telling us the pool closed at 5 but what they meant was the water park. When we tried to call down to guest services no one answered the phone...ever. We tried on multiple occasions and at one point I finally walked down to guest services and told the man that no one was answering and he told me to try and dial “0” rather than push the guest services button because the phone numbers might not be properly stored. We did later try dialing “0” and still never got through. The food at Long Board is pretty subpar. $9 for an overcooked hotdog and plain bag of chips. No option to choose a different flavor of chips or sub out for a different side. Also we didn’t come to FL to eat hot dogs and chicken tenders but the menu options are pathetic and WAY overpriced. I’m happy to pay for overpriced food and expecting it at a resort but the execution for the food was pretty awful. $12 mixed drinks were weak and again poorly executed. I have more reasons as to why we won’t be coming back but I feel like this review is getting too winded. You’re welcome to reach out to me at kellief09@gmail.com if you have more questions. We stayed in room 3615.

3  Thank BirdieF42

Thank you for your staying with us. We are sorry to hear that our phones were not connecting when you tried to reach guest services. We have had some issues with our phone system that have been rectified by our phone company. We are, however quite surprised to read the rest of your feedback. We always encourage our guests to reach out to us if there is anything we can do to make your stay a more pleasurable one. It is disheartening to see that a review was written without allowing our team the opportunity to address your feedback while you were on property. Our team would have been more than happy to speak with you and rectify all of your concerns as the items you described are not the norm and are definitely not to the high standards we aim to achieve. We do hope you allow us another opportunity to show you the great experience we are known for should you visit the Orlando area again.

Reviewed 7 March 2021 via mobile

Absolutely loved this resort. It was my first time in Orlando. It was a birthday trip with the kids and my mother. The rooms were extremely spacious and equipped with everything you needed. We had a 2 bed 2 bath with a full living room with a let out couch. It was perfect. Full kitchen. The restaurants on the property are a little pricey. So a quick uber to Walmart 1 mile away will save you alot on money. Trust me!

1  Thank Stl_Ronnie

Thank you for choosing The Grove Resort & Water Park for your recent birthday celebration! Happy belated birthday to you! We are absolutely thrilled to read how much you loved our resort's comfortable, fully-equipped suites, on-site restaurants and on-site amenities. It is also great to hear that you were able to take advantage of our central location. We look forward to welcoming you back with us again soon.

Reviewed 6 March 2021 via mobile

We absolutely loved this resort, there is no shortage of things to do on property. This was not a theme park trip, but we did make it out to Sea World and Disney Springs. We just wanted a comfortable family suite to relax and get away from the routine. The water park is wonderful for kids and small enough to not feel intimidating with littles.
It is a big resort, so there is a lot of walking, just be prepared for that.

Date of stay: February 2021
3  Thank marmishka

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Tripadvisor community! We are delighted to read how much you and your family enjoyed our comfortable, spacious suites along with our relaxing water park and on-site amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back with us again soon!