“See it before it goes away ...”

La Nouba - Cirque du Soleil
and up
La Nouba at Walt Disney World Resort
Ranked #5 of 437 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: La Nouba is a mesmerizing and extraordinary avant-garde circus spectacle performed by Cirque du Soleil exclusively at Disney Springs. La Nouba is performed at an exceptional theater built especially for Cirque du Soleil. The show's international cast of acrobats, athletes and performance artists-including more than 65 artists representing 15 countries-delights and mystifies with daring acts of grace. La Nouba translates to English as ""to party, to live it up,"" and this theme is evident in the energetic performances, the colorful costumes and the moving live music. Join the thousands of fans who leave this Cirque du Soleil performance in awe of the glorious feats and the inexpressible beauty they have witnessed, carrying with them its memory as an inspiration to celebrate life. It truly is a show that makes ""the impossible, possible."" See the magic up close for yourself when you attend a performance of La Nouba!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Stairs / lift, Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Quick story, we were on a family trip and I wanted to treat my family to the circus.
So early in the morning as we headed out the door I surprised my twin son's to the news.... tonight is circus night... So we spent the morning at Disney Quest...having dinner at a pizza stop... I got to listen to two 7 yo' s whine about leaving DQ to go to a circus...
Fast forward we are sitting in our seats the show begins and ten minutes into it I see one son is shaking his legs....oh I know that he needs to use the restroom. I lean towards him asking him? "Yes I need to pee..." "lets go I reply" ..."NO, I don't want to miss this."
YES, Cirque du Soleil was worth the splurge. So much so when we went back to Disney two years later they asked to go again.
If you haven't already seen LaNouba go...Enjoy it's beauty.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited this in downtown Disney and had been hoping to go for so long. Our expectations were high and over exceeded. If you are visiting Orlando this is a must see. Something you have never seen before, exceptional, out of this world show! The music, choreo, dancing, storyline, scenery, location, and venue is spectacular, don't miss it as it's last show is this December 31 2017!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What I loved about this show was the mix of humour with eye catching acrobatics and beauty. The flow from one act to the other was seamless with clowns keeping everyone laughing. All of the acrobatic stunts were incredible. Several produced quite a few exclamations of suspense from the crowd. A good show overall that I think lasted around one and a half hours.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This show is closing the end of the year and if you haven't been GO! Could have sat there and watched it again, back to back. Incredibly talented cast, jaw dropping acts and highly entertaining! Yes it's not cheap....but it will be money well spent

Callum

Reviewed 7 September 2017

La Nouba, here in Orlando will be coming to an end soon......I have seen the show several times and each and every time I found myself amused and delighted with the performance. Is a must see, so if you are in the area of Orlando make the time to see La Nouba, you will not regret it.