“Very enjoyable”

B.B. Wolfs Sausage Co.
Ranked #843 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Reviewed 16 February 2017

While everyone was enjoying their Poutine, I decided to try something different this last visit. I ordered their bratwurst which comes on a very soft pretzel roll with their homemade pickles. I was surprised on how good it was and the size of the bratwurst. You certainly get your monies worth.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
There are newer reviews for B.B. Wolfs Sausage Co.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

We grabbed a quick bite here before a concert and the food was great!! The pretzel with cheese dip was amazing. It had a cheese/beer flavor. My husband had a German bratwurst on a pretzel role and he loved it!!!

Reviewed 28 October 2016

My family and I were looking for something unique and tasty and the BB Wolf joint seemed a little out of my league but thought I would try it. The food is fresh, tasty, and wonderful! I am not a sausage/hot dog fan, but the menu was incredible, as was the types of condiments that came with the meal. I had the sampler, which hit the spot. If you are a fan for unique and tasty food this is the place to go. Can't wait to go back again.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

That's what the other half said.... Best Veggie Sausage ever.

Food was prepared quickly and tasty - one of the best quick eats we had.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

I didn't expect a place like this to have a vegan/vegetarian option. Their vegetarian sausage is actually a Feild Roast sausage and is vegan. (For vegan bun, request the pretzel bun) It's a quick service place, so don't expect a lot of pomp and circumstance. The sausage was very flavorful and covered in peppers and onions.

If you get stuck with no reservations at a sit down restaurant, consider B.B.Wolf's.