“Spring Break 2018”

Ranked #11 of 388 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Immerse yourself in wonder at SeaWorld® Orlando, where the aquatic world comes alive. Only here can you experience Orlando's new tallest, fastest and longest roller coaster, Mako, named for one of the ocean’s fastest known sharks. Then, see the world through the eyes of a penguin in the thrilling, chilling adventure of Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin™, and laugh to the all-new Clyde & Seamore’s Sea Lion High™ show. Here you can also climb aboard and ride the mighty Manta®, experience the power and grace of killer whales in the awe-inspiring Shamu® show One Ocean®, and share an epic voyage with sea turtles on the 3D 360 TurtleTrek®.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We enjoyed our visit to Seaworld. My favorite show was the killer whale show, they are such majestic creatures and the trainers looked like they really enjoyed working with the animals. I found the park clean and the staff polite and friendly. I really enjoyed the penguin exhibit also. I would visit here again if we were in the area. We found agreat deal where we got tickets for Seaworld, Busch Gardens and Aquatica Waterpark for $116.00 total---those parks were originally $ 79-99 a piece! I found the deal on both the Seaworld and Busch Gardens websites.

All reviews
in 286 reviews
"busch gardens"
in 299 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018

It's a nice place. You can pay $5.00 extra to be closer to the entrance which I choose to do. There are many places to get food. If you want to see the whales of course you have to pay extra. The kids enjoyed the rides and had fun.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I have been to Sea World when I was younger but most recently got the chance to come with my family. It was their first time visiting and they had a great time! The rides were awesome, the aquariums were really cool, and the whale show was amazing. My younger kids really enjoyed the kids area and oversized playground. Manta was a very new roller coaster experience and I was glad I was able to ride it as it was something very different from other roller coasters. The only thing that was a bit upsetting was that we didn't get to ride the krakken and I really wanted to try out the virtual reality part but oh well. We still had a great time and the kids were beyond happy. So Glad Sea World is giving back and I for one had an amazing experience here.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We are Busch Gardens Platinum pass holders. We have had our passes since ‘05 and live close enough to Williamsburg to generally get our moneys worth. We used to come to Fla every other year to go to Sea World and Bush Gardens Tampa but over the last few years have only been to Florida once for a Disney trip. So in the five years since our last visit, Sea World has apparently given up on trying to offer exceptional or even quality customer service. Every food station/restaurant has ridiculously long lines. They can’t seem to get there wait times for rides in the same neighborhood as the time you will actually wait in line( add 45 mins to whatever is posted). Most of the shows have changed format to something that barely focuses on the marine life( Don’t go to Clyde and Seymore show, they destroyed that show). Even the Shamu show is not so entertaining. Pets Ahoy is still as good as ever and the one bright spot but you have to get there early cause it fills up fast. Not sure what they’re business angle is focusing on but we will start to focus on Disney more and less on Sea World in the future. As of this post we have not been to Tampa yet so there’s still hope.