The Fairfield Inn in Orange Park is not even close to Marriott standards. We were traveling with our handicapped daughter and I made the reservation online and added the need for the rollaway which the website said they had. Then I called directly to the Marriott and specifically made sure verbally that we needed a rollaway bed. But when we went to the room it didn't have the bed. I called the front desk and was told they didn't have any rollaway beds. They were all taken. I tried to find another room in the motel we could use but they didn't have any rooms for 3. Then I made a reservation across the street to another Marriott hotel which did have a sleeper sofa. When we left they then said they found a rollaway bed but it was too late. My husband was told he had to wait to see the sub-manager the next morning. That sub manager was named Stephany and possibly was the manager but she was extremely argumentative, rude and did not tell the truth. We did not get one single penny refunded from our bill that was over $500.00. The Marriott Courtyard across the street was wonderful. The staff was very helpful and the motel was up to the Marriott standard. We had a wonderful stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn Jacksonville Orange Park is conveniently located off of I-295 between Jacksonville and St. Augustine, Florida. As an award winning Marriott hotel, the Orange Park Fairfield Inn offers both business and leisure travelers comforts that make traveling simple! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn Jacksonville Orange Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Orange Park
- Fairfield Orange Park
- Orange Park Fairfield Inn