US$ 95
US$ 127
US$ 134
US$ 113
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 126/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
US$ 67
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskwafflespack and playroom was cleanfront entrancestaff was friendlymarriott chainvisiting familylate checkhot tubhighly recommend this hoteleasy accesscoffee makershort drivewe've stayedking suiteice machine
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Hotel was relaxing, bed comfortable and breakfast was decent. Attended a wedding, requested to check-in early. The request was acknowledged and painless. Thanks to the check-in host/attendant for recommending 'The Loop', the best sandwich had in long time.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I had stayed 2 years ago complained about ROACHES in the room.. Manager said it was due to renovations. I was not discounted my room rate was not given any kind of compensation. Now forward to 2017 one night stay still had roaches in the room. The remote control to the TV will not work unless I was standing up on the TV. The manager basically was like deal with it. And still no compensation

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Bernetta M
Orange Park F, Public Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville Orange Park, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Berneta,
Your feedback is extremely important to us and we are shocked as this hotel has different management and is a completely newly renovated. We sincerely apologize for your inconvenience. We will share your feedback within the hotel. Thank you.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here one night after leaving Orlando, FL. This place looks clean at first but when I was watching television I saw something brown crawling across the bed. I moved the pillow next to me and it was a huge ROACH!!!

I jumped up and damn near killed myself running into the wall. My husband killed it the ROACH. I reported this to the front desk and they said a manager would take care of it in the morning. I told the front desk person it was 12 am and I wasn't sleeping in a ROACH INFESTED $100 room. She called me back and said if you really want to move it will have to be on the third floor.

Well we moved from room 120 to room 320 to avoid my fear of the roaches. BIG mistake we walked into the strongest stench of MILDEW!! I couldn't believe this. My husband went and got spray and Lysol from the lazy front desk person. And sprayed everything. But the smell was worse in the morning.

And management is a joke or prejudice because I wasn't offered anything off my over $100 roach infested, inconvenienced, mildew smelly stay!!! I was told by BRITTANY WRIGHT whose cards were posted at the front desk that someone would call me on Monday. Well it's Tuesday and as expected NOTHING.

People BEWARE there are's a ROACH problem at this location and a MILDEW PROBLEM. And management knows but just don't care!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Johnette W

Johnete W,
We value your guest experience and we are extremely surprised as this is a brand newly renovated hotel. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team. Please take our apology for your inconvenience. Thank you.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

The room was a king suite. It was located on the second floor near the elevator and ice machine. I could hear the ice machine in the room but not the elevator. The room and bathroom were clean. The bed was comfortable. The AC worked great. The front desk employees were both friendly and helpful. The breakfast in the morning was ok. I had a perfectly fine stay with no issues.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Orange Park F, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville Orange Park, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Julia S,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about our hotel. We really appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing our property and we apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your recent stay. Please give us the opportunity to make your next visit even more perfect. Thank you.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Front Desk is NOT aware of how mobile check in works... I was afforded early check in on my mobile app due to having rewards status with Marriott. Hotel does not offer early check in I was told even with me holding an email showing early arrival time. Room was so musky /mildew /moldy smelling I had switch rooms after 10 min in room. The room they placed me in as a replacement had the same SMELL! This hotel is NOT up to having the Marriott name! Well below Marriott Standards....

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Tim D
Orange Park F, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville Orange Park, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2017

Tim D,
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. As we always attempt to accommodate any early check-in requests, we apologize for your inconvenience. Unfortunately, at this hotel we are frequently sold out and during those times we cannot guarantee early check-ins. We will share you feedback with the appropriate team. Thank you.