Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville Orange Park
US$ 128
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 149/night.

US$ 81
US$ 113
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 126/night.

US$ 68
Priceline
GardenInn.com
US$ 111
Country Inn
All reviewsfront deskwafflespack and playroom was cleanfront entrancestaff was friendlymarriott chainvisiting familyhot tubhighly recommend this hoteleasy accesscoffee makershort drivewe've stayedking suiteice machinebrittany
Reviewed 15 May 2017

My son took me to the Players Tournament for Christmas this May. We stayed here mostly for price and availability. We had comfortable rooms and easy access to the tournament using UBER. (approx $38 each way) Breakfast was average. Overall an OK neighborhood and the staff was friendly.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Orange Park F, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville Orange Park, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Bobby,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review of your recent stay. We really appreciate your important feedback as it motivates us to continue to improve our services. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing again you next time!

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Front desk needs trained on Marriott's procedures for proper mobile checkin.

I am a lifetime Platinum Premier member as I about live on the road in Marriotts so needless to say I know exactly how the Marriott staff is trained for mobile checkin.

Yes my key was ready but the person on staff that night requested my credit card and driver license for verification on their computer even though I had my mobile phone confirmation in my hand on the phone and verbally gave the 4 digit code that works at all other locations.

I questioned them on that procedure but they assured me it was mandatory by local hotel management. Just wait until I get my Marriott survey from corporate.

Of course maybe this hotel is not used to business frequent travelers since near the university.

Also my profile request refrigerator in the room. Yes I had one but it was unplugged with the coats draped over the top. Now I know why... it did not work even after I moved the furniture around to plug it in. Must have been dropped there in an exchange by a maintenance person.

Next time I'll stay across street at the courtyard. Maybe it's a little more business friendly.

Not happy at ll with this location.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jim S
Orange Park F, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville Orange Park, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2017

Mr. Jim,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Please accept our sincere apology. As per our phone conversation, we have added 2,000 Marriott Rewards bonus points into your rewards membership account for your inconvenience, and given additional training to our staff to correct this issue moving forward. Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Stayed in the hotel for 6 nights....first night fridge didn't work, but staff switched it out immediately. Second day found a huge palmetto bug (cockroach) crawling around in the bathroom sink and watched it crawl down the sink drain...went down to the front desk and asked if this was normal....front desk said they don't usually have sightings, but if they do, they occur on first floor (we were on first floor). I was to skeeved out to stay in that room and they offered to switch our room so we moved up to the 3rd floor. Fridge worked ok in 3rd floor room, however AC did NOTHING to cool room. Next day called and asked if they could service it....they ended up replacing it completely, and last 2 days of the vacation were decent...no issues. Over all, hotel itself left ALOT to be desired, but the staff reacted immediately and actually fixed the problems where they could.

Room Tip: Stay in any room above the 1st floor
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Liesel Y
Orange Park F, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville Orange Park, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

Liesel,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We sincerely apologize that we have fallen short of our goal of providing you with an exceptional experience.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

We stayed at this hotel while visiting family in Jacksonville overall we had a good experience with the hotel. The hick-up we had was they only have one crib for the entire hotel, given on a first come first serve basis, as we were not first come there was no crib available for our five month old son. As such we were left scrambling to find a cheep pack and play from the local target.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Orange Park F, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville Orange Park, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Jfritsc1,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We hope to have the opportunity to improve your experience with us very soon.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

I am normally not a Marriott chain frequent traveler but on this trip the Fairfield Inn was available at a reasonable price. My check-in experience was terrific. As a smoker the front desk clerk accommodated me with a first floor room convenient to the outside smoking area. The room was very clean with all needed amenities. I am particularly fussy about the room having ample electrical outlets for cell phone charging, etc and my room had plenty. The daily breakfast has enough options that you shouldn't be disappointed. The hotel was convenient to our local office location and is relatively close to several dining options.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Bob T,
Thank you for giving our Marriott property a try! We are extremely pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are happy to offer you all the needed amenities. We look forward to your next visit.