“Very clean”

Woody's BBQ
Ranked #10 of 89 Restaurants in Orange City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I read alot of reviews about how great the BBQ was here, so we decided to try it. It was good but not great. The customer service was good and the place is super clean which I appreciate but not sure this would be 'our BBQ place'.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

By the associated reviews listed below, one would think this is the best Bar-B-Que in the state. Unfortunately for them, it’s not. Average, plain, vanilla and boring comes to mind. Don’t get me wrong, it’s clean and the service is good. It’s simply does not rise higher than ordinary and we can compare to the many Bar-B-Que joints we’ve tried when travelling around the state. The last knock is the odd, out of the way, hard to find location behind Applebee’s. Try it if you believe the last reviews, but for me, it’s on to somewhere else.
You’ve been warned.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Woody's is our first and only choice for bbq and pulled pork (my wife)....I compare all bbq to Texas.....and Woodys food is first rate......staff and management are efficient, friendly, and make for a wonderful dining experience.....go for the brisket or pulled work ....our choices, but friends have tried other menu selections and never have been disappointed

Reviewed 17 July 2017

This is a real BBQ place with a real smoker, not an oven with liquid smoke like some others.

I had a good offering of BBQ Turkey and Brisket.

Had a large portion of fried Okra

All was good

I know they have specials on ribs and pulled pork but I prefer brisket.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Once again trip advisor has put us onto an amazing restaurant! The Carolina barbecue is amazing as is the beef brisket! Had it the first day we were in the area and ended up stopping by on our way home to get some for later!