“Average”

Add it.
Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #37 of 91 Restaurants in Orange City
Reviewed 9 November 2017

A little disappointed with Moe's. Always seemed busy so decided to try it.
The food isn't great and kind of expensive. Service average. If you want real Mexican food this is not the place to go. This is more like a fast food chain.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 7 February 2017

There's not much to say about it it's really not Mexican food the prices our little high for the quality and the servers are like robots they don't smile at you and treat you like a number

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

I just find that even going there in the first place, service seemed tense and rushed. The food taste mediocre to my demize. I just thought that the food should tasted less then Taco Bell. Folks, now Listen to me. I will fight this argument to the end with you, - Lahacienda) Mexican Grill in orange city is far more better tasting Cuisuine. We're taking about High Scaled Great, Hot, fresh Quality Mexican Atmosphere. And the Food is well over a 10. It is Amazing. I'm sorry, Moe's DOES NOT WOW ME TO SAY THE LEAST. And don't be fooled by the snazzy sign before you sign your life to Moe's eating there. The food is not that good. And folks lets just put it out there, okay..., you could do a lot better going to Lahacienda. It's a little pricier but would you rather enjoy the quality of your meal, or worry about the prices? And the food there is always hot and they bring it all out with smile on that face, so there I just gave you ah idea. I hope you take on that approach. Good luck.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 16 June 2016

We had Moe's cater a baby shower that my mom and her best friend hosted. We ordered burritos, tacos, and a taco salad. Everything tasted very fresh! The hot items, such as the beef, were hot and the cold items, such as the lettuce, were cold. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly! We will definitely return or use their catering services again!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

Decided on something easy breezy for dinner. So we went on 'The Net' downloaded a coupon and off we headed to the restaurant. A 5:30 on a Friday night it wasn't crowded but had a steady stream of customers. Food was well prepared with no surprises. The chips were fresh and tasty.

The music playing overhead was a bit loud but you could still hear each other speak.

Finally, the free burrito from the coupon is being consumed for lunch as I type review this next day.... Like a little bonus...

Overall, a good experience.

Date of visit: February 2016