“Great service”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #36 of 89 Restaurants in Orange City
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Great service and as always the subs are very good. Ate here with grandkids and it was their choice to go to Subway.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

You can expect good service and good sub sandwiches. Tables are clean, service is very good and makes you feel welcomed.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

I LOVE THIS SUBWAY SOOOO MUCH!!! All the food is so crisp, and so fresh. Condiments always are fresh and ready. The bread is always so soft that it melts in your mouth. My all time favorite is the asiago cheezy bread. I love getting my turkey and American cheese footling with double cheese. I love it! I love the big soda cup too! Dan is an awesome sandwich maker. Dan is the man. He can Ace a sandwich in less than 1 minute and 30 seconds. He is so quick, and makes the sandwiches look PERFECT. He has a good Attitude too. You can tell he really like his job. I love this location so much. Their bathrooms are always clean. And the store looks so imaculant every time I go in there. The tables clean and everything. It's like being in heaven. And I love getting filled up on my Favorite sub sandwich. I love it so much. Subway, if I could, I'd give you 10 STARS!!!

Reviewed 16 June 2016

My husband and I frequent this Subway. The workers are always extremely friendly and helpful. The ingredients are always fresh! The subs always taste great!! I especially love the turkey sub. My husband loves to order their breakfast sandwiches.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

Good selection of sandwiches. Quick and very reasonable!
They sometimes offer special sandwich prices per month.
Very fresh. Try the meatball sub.