Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
US$ 105
Courtyard
Mar Bay Motel & Suites(Safety Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$ 160
US$ 79
US$ 77
Hotels.com
US$ 67
All reviewsfront deskcookiesroom was cleanking suitehotel of choiceshuttle servicecontinental breakfastsitting areagreat breakfastnice hoteleach morningvisiting familyrestaurants and shoppingthe breakfast areawent out of her wayrace trackthe staff was friendly and helpful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Thank you for an excellent stay and friendly service, we´ll recommend you to anyone that so wishes, hope to see you again, best wishes, Per:)

Room Tip: Rooms facing away from the streets and traffic might be quieter, we ourselves did not suffer though we were facing north towards the entrance:)
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Per A
Cindy D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2012

Thank you for your kind review. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Tampa Bay Area!

Reviewed 12 April 2012

We're from GA and we've travelled 9hrs but before checking in directly to our hotel we've decided to stopped by in Orlando, Florida Prem. Outlet for some shopping, thinking that when we go to our hotel we can finally have a good rest, comfortable, nice, clean bed and grenereally a good place to stay. That's what we're paying and looking for right? Me, my husband and my kid were sooo tired from a long travel that my husband is so eager to take a nap, he took of the sheets and was about to lie down when he felt the bed was so WET, really WET, but for some reason the top sheet is so dry. We called and asked the staff if they can moved us to other rooms but they said that there's no other available room that day so if ok with us they'll just flip the bed over so we can use the other side of the bed...AMAZING right??? In front of us, they did turn over the bed so that the other side is dry, they'll just put on a new set of linens...that's they're solution! The following morning I told to the manager what happened, and she just said that she's looking into the matter, she didn't even said sorry or seems apologetic for that matter...bad experience!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Rafafed26

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We take your comments seriously, and having wet sheets upon check-in is completely unacceptable. Our housekeepers go through extensive Holiday Inn Express training and this should have never have happened. Our management team has terminated the housekeeper who was responsible for your room to assure that this will never happen to another one of our guests. If there is anything else we can do to make this right, please contact myself or the General Manager.

Reviewed 11 April 2012

Our soccer team stayed for four days while we played in a tournament. The hotel was exactly as it was described, clean and very friendly staff. It was in a good location, not too far from the beach or soccer fields and plenty of surrounding restaurants and other amenities. I would highly recommend for group stays such as ours. My only complaint was that I did not like the shower. I hate showers that sprinkle water on you and at you. The room was nothing fancy but very clean, nice television, comfy bed and decent sitting area for the suite rooms.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lovejoysoccermom
Cindy D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2012

Thank you so much for your review regarding the service our hotel was able to provide to you during your stay with us. The SimplySmart showerheads by Kohler are made specifically for our hotel brand to enhance the shower experience for our guests. I apologize that yours was not functioning properly. We will immediately address showerhead maintenance issue as you mentioned. We hope to see you and your team again the next time you are in town!

Reviewed 9 April 2012

This hotel is exactly what our family needed for a relaxing Spring Break.
The facility is located just NW of Tampa and what seems only a few minutes drive from a jewel of a beach - Honeymoon Island.
The staff was very helpful and made sure that our stay was enjoyable.
I travel quite extensively and I've never seen overflow capacity at breakfast accommodated the way the staff did on several occasions.
I tip my hat to Julie and the rest of the team at HIE Oldsmar.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Chuckshaw

Thank you for choosing our Holiday Inn Express & Suites for your Spring Break. Yes, I agree Honeymoon Island is a hidden gem. I will be sure to share your comments with Julie. She has been with our hotel for over eight years and is a true asset to our hotel. We hope to see you again next spring!

Reviewed 9 April 2012

We stayed here for 7 days and we will return. We have relatives in Dunedin and needed a place to stay that was reasonable. This was the hotel! The others were too expensive or too old. Our room wasn't fancy, but it was super clean, bed was comfortable, nice TV, and
plenty of room in the bathroom. The breakfast was nice too. The staff was helpful -- and
always smiling. In fact, one day we were out late, came back to the hotel, and we found a
plate of cookies on our table (we had told Irene and Helen that we were always away during
cookie time in the afternoon). How nice is that??!! Rosa, the housekeeper was helpful -
supplying us with extra towels when needed, and Carmen helped me with breakfast for my
87 year old aunt. Air Conditioning was quiet and worked well. Nice location with movie theater and restaurants nearby. Can't think of negatives.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Sue P

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am so glad the Front Desk Associates were able to surprise you with the cookies delivered to your room. I will be sure to share these comments with our staff. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Dunedin.