Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
WyndhamUS$ 104
Expedia.comUS$ 104
PricelineUS$ 104
TravelocityUS$ 104
Orbitz.comUS$ 104
FindHotelUS$ 104
All reviews pier ii observation deck lake okeechobee boat ramp the staff was super friendly the thanksgiving holiday front desk attendant several times southern hospitality i highly recommend this hotel nice pool beds were comfortable in town fishing boathouse florida upgrades
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 December 2020

stayed here several times previously, much nicer now. no issues, no problems. go to the lookout tower to see the lake, the berm around it prevents you from actually seeing it on ground level. lots of gators in the water, go out at night with a bright flashlight and see the eyes.

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Days Inn, Owner at Days Inn by Wyndham Lake Okeechobee, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2020

We'd like to say thank you for your stay and for your review. Come back and see us

Reviewed 1 June 2020

Great destination at Lake Okeechobee.
Staff friendly and positive.
Great room, large, spacious, quiet.
Grounds wonderful to walk around.
Easy access to the lake and town.
Amazing birdlife on the lake.

Date of stay: May 2020
2  Thank GRtravelling
Pier2resort, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Lake Okeechobee, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2020

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lake Okeechobee. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Days Inn, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 14 March 2020

We stayed here for two nights while traveling through the area. I’m sure this hotel was amazing back in the day. Unfortunately, it is very outdated now. They have a beautiful outdoor pool and with it being right on the lake, it could be a goldmine if someone were able to sink some money into it. The desk clerk was very nice. The breakfast was OK. Couldn’t find an elevator in building number one, so we had to carry our luggage up the stairs. Our room was dirty and could’ve used a good vacuuming to suck up the glitter that was in there. Also found cobwebs/spider in our bathroom.

2  Thank GoneFishin5109
Pier2resort, Public Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Lake Okeechobee, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2020

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that you experienced problems while staying with us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at Days Inn, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed 11 March 2020

Don’t do it! Place is old and rundown. WiFi was spotty. Shower was cold. Shower head was broken. Bed was broken. Blinds Wouldn’t shut all the way. No vegetarian options for breakfast. Noise from hallway was excessive. Way overpriced because of a local music festival. I wouldn’t pay 50 for that room normally but because of the event they charged me over 200 per night!? What a rip off!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pier2resort, Public Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Lake Okeechobee, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2020

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lake Okeechobee. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. If you experience any problems, please come to the front desk and we can resolve them.

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that you experienced problems during your stay. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at Days Inn, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed 7 March 2020

The rooms need to be updated. The furniture is worn and stained. The window mount A/C is loud and smells with black mold inside the fins. I stayed at this several time location 20 years ago while tournament fishing which was very nice. Unfortunately there have been no upgrades to the property and it is run down.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pier2resort, Public Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Lake Okeechobee, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2020