Lowest prices for your stay
Wyndham
US$ 93
Hotels.com
US$ 93
Free cancellation until 12/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$ 94
US$ 83
SAVE US$ 11
eDreamsUS$ 93
Booking.comUS$ 93
getaroom.comUS$ 94
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2020

Rude owner asked me if I was looking for a four star motel after we had to look at 8-9 rooms before we found one clean enough to stay in. This was the only hotel/motel that had rooms in the area. I now know why. I had to buy my own blanket to sleep under. Sheets were not changed daily or was room cleaned daily. Had a small kitchen in room that was filthy. I do not think they had ever been wiped off. Chair in room was horribly dirty it had stains all over. We paid the week we were staying in cash and unfortunately had to stay 2 more days because we were waiting for some supplies to be delivered. Upon check out...they could not print out the receipt for the 7 days only the extra 2 days. They said they did not know how to use the computer to print it out. Only once did they leave caffeinated coffee, the rest of the time they left decaf. I f we go back to Okeechobee for business I will book earlier at a different hotel. Also the rooms on the internet are not the same ones that are at this hotel/ motel....far from it.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank Pamjr8
Reviewed 14 December 2019

The room was clean and smell fine, had tile floors, the tile felt clean when I walked on it,the room also had a kitchenette . The check-in and check-out Lady's was nice . Overall I was satisfied with the room .

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 December 2019

It was a very nice day overall cleaning service was good prices were reasonable would recommend to friends and familyThe only thing that I can see wrong what is the breakfast But overall it was a real nice day

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 November 2019

Not bad, not great. Needed a place to shower and sleep, it fit the bill, and was affordable. Nothing to rave or complain about. Not the cleanest place in the world, but not bad. Kitchen area and fridge was clean and helpful.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 November 2019

I would like to stay again sometime for a few days. Very good location and very comfortable. I would recommend this motel to others. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Very clean room and comfortable.

Date of stay: November 2019