Open today: 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great friendly guides plus a nice clean place to stay!!

Reviewed yesterday
BadFlyCast
Okeechobee best fishing guide

Reviewed 3 days ago
Z9412JAmikem

All reviews captain mike guide service bass fish my dad great trip lost count his knowledge honey hole highest recommendation these guys knew where great equipment his customers his face comfortable boat mid day
Reviewed yesterday

A class act- Both Captain's Nate and Bob worked to find us great quality fish! They had nice smooth- riding Ranger boats, lively shiners for bait, and all the gear to land some serious bass.

A plus was renting the Bungalow. We stayed four nights and found it well kept and comfortable. On a side note, we really enjoyed the local seafood they recommended. Try Lightsey's restaurant for fresh catch of the day. This is an all around great company- We will definitely recommend them to family and friends!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Again I thought this posted - what a day! Right to the fish online. Nathan did a great job! Easy on easy off
Lost my Red Sox hat - but my uncle Jack would have been ok with that there. Going back

Reviewed 3 days ago

Fished with Capt Nate today. WOW!! on time, prepared, instructional. great equipment in great condition and took me right to the fish for an all day fishing trip. Others may take you where you want to fish but Capt Nate takes you to where the fish want YOU. Nothing under 4 pounds and a monster bucket mouth that is in my " best of bass "experiences. Serious guide service for serious anglers. Thank you Capt Nate . Michael Mitchell; Mead, Colorado

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This was my 2nd time using Capt. Nate Shellen, once again he put us on the Bass, caught 48 nice ones in just 3-1/2 hours. Always a great time with Capt. Nate. I plan on bringing more friends down from Indiana

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

In searching for a new fishing adventure for my 8 year old son and I, we decided to switch it up from our normal inshore fishing experience and try some freshwater action. The first step in catching fish is being where the fish are, so where else do you go to catch big bucket-mouth bass than Lake Okeechobee?! And who else do you get to take you fishing than the best guides in the business, Okeechobee Bass Guide Service!

From day one, communication with Captain Mike was excellent. We had several available days for us to go, and Mike assisted us in making what turned out to be a great decision. He also helped with our lodging and we decided to stay at his bungalow, which offered perfect amenities (ample sleeping, kitchen, laundry, cable, canal access) at a great price.

We met Captain Butch at Okeechobee Fishing Headquarters, on time as promised. He gave us the rundown for the day, including adjustments we would be making for battling against an 85 boat tournament. His calculations were spot on and he led us onward to a great day.

Fishing the “Big O” proved nothing short of spectacular as Captain Butch put us on 40, quality largemouth bass, with 4 over 5 lbs. Butch’s demeanor was amazing with my son, giving encouragement AND technique correction when needed (as any parent can appreciate), and kept us laughing with fun, fishing sarcasm (as any fisherman can appreciate).

Post-trip, Captain Mike followed through with a personal phone call to make sure our experience was everything we had expected and more. That was a quality move in my opinion, as keeping your customers happy is key. And now they have two more happy customers!

Thank you all again! Tight lines!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My family had a blast with Captain Nate. This was our second trip with Okeechobee Bass Guide service and won’t be our last. Captain Nate is very knowledgeable about the area and provided helpful instructions for me as a beginner. Definitely recommend for family and friend groups!

Reviewed 11 October 2018

Captain Nathan was great and knowledgable about where to fish even though the conditions weren't most favorable. It was very windy yet kept us out of the wind and into the fish! Did his best to make sure we caught numerous fish. And as the pics show not small fish!!! TripAdvisor did it's job and put us in great hands! Thanks again Captain Nathan!

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Very professional guide with a great knowledge of the lake and fish patterns. We had a great time and caught several quality fish.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

For one of our best friends since child hood we decided to try something a bit different for his bachelor party. Instead of Vegas, we decided on a fishing guide. What a surprise! Not only did I catch more fish than I ever have, they were the biggest! Nate is a true pro. He made the experience fun/funny/thrilling and put us in a position to win. Thanks Nate for sharing all your crazy stories and the best story of all your journey to Christ!

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Captain Nate is the man! If you want to catch a lot of big bass, he's your guy. We had a blast on our two day trip!