Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 11/03/21
SAVE US$ 29
Expedia.comUS$ 272
eDreamsUS$ 272
TravelocityUS$ 272
All reviews front desk turkey sausage cleanest hotel no surprises water pressure clean friendly staff the young lady rooms are large nice pool the entire staff would highly recommend this hotel excellent hotel a great stay several times yogurt bed was comfortable sherry
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 February 2020

While visiting friends in Okeechobee, I required some paperwork be sent to me from my bank in Tennessee. I did not have a mailing address so a delima was before me. I suddenly thought of the Holiday Inn on Parrott Rd and as I am a member of the IHG program, I decided to see it they could help me. Although I had my membership card with me, the young lady on the desk, LORETTA, did not ask for it. My word was OK. I explained my situation and without question provided me with the service I required. I had my paperwork emailed to me at the Holiday Inn. I completed the necessary paperwork and the next day went back to the hotel and met another young lady on the desk named SHERRY. I explained about my membership, again no questions asked, explained I required a fax messege be sent to Tennessee. I gave SHERRY my message and she faxed it to my bank and provided me a confirmation "message sent". Both young ladies sure got me out of a mess, THEY ARE THE BEST.

Room tip: Excellent location, just away from the center of town and noise.
Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 20 January 2020

It’s nice to get what you expect. The Holiday Inn Express hotels of today are vastly different from a decade ago. I don’t know if this one is new or recently renovated but it’s top notch.

Staff was nice at check in. The halls are decorated nicely and well lit. The room had a great bed, small fridge, big TV, couch, and a very well lit bathroom…and I’m a guy!

No surprises here, just what is advertised.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 December 2019

Wonderful ladies; Sam and Maria that work very hard preparing food. Wonderful clerks and manager. all these people helped with local information for us to make our trip worthwhile. A great stay. All of the staff went well beyond their duties to make my stay there a pleasant visit. Had to leave early in the morning, Coffee and food prepared for our early morning departure. I would suggest everyone stay there.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 31 December 2019

My wife and I decided to go birding in Okeechobee, Fl. We made the holiday in our base of operations. The hotel was busy and clean. The property is well maintained. I recommend Florida Airboat Charters to see birds. The captain is a biologist, very nice and knowledgeable.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed 30 December 2019

This is by far the cleanest hotel in Okeechobee. Its reasonably priced, the staff is super friendly and accommodating, and breakfast is delicious. I visit about 4 times a year and dont picture myself staying in any other hotel locally.

Date of stay: December 2019