Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 272
SAVE US$ 50
Expedia.comUS$ 272
eDreamsUS$ 272
HurbUS$ 292
All reviews front desk turkey sausage cleanest hotel no surprises water pressure clean friendly staff the young lady rooms are large nice pool the entire staff would highly recommend this hotel excellent hotel a great stay several times yogurt bed was comfortable sherry
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2020

It’s nice to get what you expect. The Holiday Inn Express hotels of today are vastly different from a decade ago. I don’t know if this one is new or recently renovated but it’s top notch.

Staff was nice at check in. The halls are decorated nicely and well lit. The room had a great bed, small fridge, big TV, couch, and a very well lit bathroom…and I’m a guy!

No surprises here, just what is advertised.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 December 2019

Wonderful ladies; Sam and Maria that work very hard preparing food. Wonderful clerks and manager. all these people helped with local information for us to make our trip worthwhile. A great stay. All of the staff went well beyond their duties to make my stay there a pleasant visit. Had to leave early in the morning, Coffee and food prepared for our early morning departure. I would suggest everyone stay there.

Reviewed 31 December 2019

My wife and I decided to go birding in Okeechobee, Fl. We made the holiday in our base of operations. The hotel was busy and clean. The property is well maintained. I recommend Florida Airboat Charters to see birds. The captain is a biologist, very nice and knowledgeable.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed 30 December 2019

This is by far the cleanest hotel in Okeechobee. Its reasonably priced, the staff is super friendly and accommodating, and breakfast is delicious. I visit about 4 times a year and dont picture myself staying in any other hotel locally.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 December 2019

We were on our way to the Hampton Inn and got by mistake to this hotel. When we asked the front desk lady Jessica how to get to the Hampton she invited us inside, offered us to see the beautifully renovated hotel and ensure that we don't leave...she did a deal for us and it was great. The rooms are large and the renovation was done perfectly. The amenities are excellent and Jessica is awesome.

Trip type: Travelled on business