Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$ 99
Expedia.comUS$ 99
Hotels.comUS$ 99
PricelineUS$ 99
Agoda.comUS$ 99
Orbitz.comUS$ 99
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

We really liked the Flamingo. The room was nice! Very clean nice rooms! Staff was very nice and helpful!! We definitely recommend staying here if you are looking for an inexpensive place to stay!!! We will be back!!

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2016

The place is nothing to write home about but it's a little cheaper than most places in town. The internet wasn't working real well and there was some recent improvements to the old rooms. It could still use some work.

Date of stay: January 2016
Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

We stayed here because we happened to need a room on a weekend of a big music festival. The only room in town with two double beds happened to be here. (Three tired toddlers and a husband that had no desire to drive any further after dark over road my frugality) We paid $190 for one night at this place. We had two towels for a family of five. The front desk clerk was very kind & patient- she was quite busy with people who had been celebrating. It is located in the middle of town with a decent parking lot. I did see on the sign out front "Special Rates" but when I asked about promos or discounts- I was getting the best rate available. It was fine in a bind- but if you know you're gonna land here take the time to call ahead and maybe you'll get a sweeter deal than what we got!

Date of stay: March 2016
Reviewed 23 February 2016

We had a room that was clean but in need of repairs. The air conditioner did not work and the TV didn't get half the channels. We requested a new room and got one. The air conditioner worked as did the TV. The second room was in worse repair than the first. Both rooms had really dirty carpets. Both had wall patches that were done poorly. They need new paint. The bed sheets in the second room had holes in it. We got a deal on the room by booking early. At the normal room rate I would have been really upset. I can not recommend this motel.

Room tip: This motel does have rooms for smokers if you still smoke.
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 February 2016 via mobile

From nasty stains everywere to no heat and torn blankets with matching sheets. It looked like a slasher movie gone bad. I left but am afraid I left with some of there guests in my lugage. This is the nastiest place I have ever stayed in my life And I'm from Brooklyn.

Date of stay: March 2015