Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$ 77
FindHotelUS$ 90
PricelineUS$ 77
Agoda.comUS$ 77
ZenHotels.comUS$ 86
TripadvisorUS$ 77
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 March 2019 via mobile

The lady at the desk was very nice. She directed us to our room. When we turned down the bed, a woman's earring was in the bed, and pubic and other hairs were in the sheets. Clearly the bed had been used briefly and left to appear as if it had been cleaned. There was also hair on the blankets covering both beds. We were moved to another room that was not much better. Beds appeared clean, but used soap in the shower and not enough towels. We asked for more but could not get them since housekeeper was not there. This little motel used to be clean, but has clearly been neglected. Compared to other accommodations in town, it's relatively cheap, but in this case you get what you pay for. Spend a little more and get a clean room.

Date of stay: March 2019
2  Thank Meander255917
Reviewed 27 January 2019 via mobile

My husband and I wish to commend property manager Chenara and Lupe for making us feel at home. Although this Budget Inn is part of a large chain it is run much like a mom n pop, cozy, clean and with all that you need. Also the parking lot very well lit so we felt safe. One of the greatest things this hotel has, is, LOCATION. It is at the center of Okee city and two blocks walking to downtown strip for a mom n pop breakfast at Gladys that all the locals enjoy. Another great thing about this specific Budget Inn, is the incredible low price, compared with other hotels near by. We truly recommend this homey Budget Inn.

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed 23 September 2018

Spent several nights was there for business. Old place but looks like some up grades. The bed was fine slept well, TV was old but got enough channels and WiFi worked nicely .The lady inside the office was nice. I like a hot shower after working hard but lukewarm does not cut it. Had tons of pressure but come on. The soap was so thin only had one side and no shampoo. The free breakfast was like dollar tree stuff glad McDonald's was right around the corner.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Tom C
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was as good as it gets for the price. They have different sized rooms. I previewed the room and wasn't pleased with the size as we had some sorting of luggage to do. I was then given a great room, clean and roomy. All appliances worked. Will stay here again if in the area.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here and were treated like crap. My key didn't work when we came in at 11 pm. I rang the doorbell in the office for assistance for about 30 minutes until she finally woke up and fixed it. We finally got to sleep and woke up to noisy traffic and no towels. When I asked for towels it took 10 minutes and she acted like she was bothered by having to get them. I recommend not staying here mainly due to the rude clerk.

Date of stay: January 2017