Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$ 77
FindHotelUS$ 90
PricelineUS$ 77
Agoda.comUS$ 77
ZenHotels.comUS$ 86
StayForLongUS$ 90
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 January 2019 via mobile

My husband and I wish to commend property manager Chenara and Lupe for making us feel at home. Although this Budget Inn is part of a large chain it is run much like a mom n pop, cozy, clean and with all that you need. Also the parking lot very well lit so we felt safe. One of the greatest things this hotel has, is, LOCATION. It is at the center of Okee city and two blocks walking to downtown strip for a mom n pop breakfast at Gladys that all the locals enjoy. Another great thing about this specific Budget Inn, is the incredible low price, compared with other hotels near by. We truly recommend this homey Budget Inn.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2018

Spent several nights was there for business. Old place but looks like some up grades. The bed was fine slept well, TV was old but got enough channels and WiFi worked nicely .The lady inside the office was nice. I like a hot shower after working hard but lukewarm does not cut it. Had tons of pressure but come on. The soap was so thin only had one side and no shampoo. The free breakfast was like dollar tree stuff glad McDonald's was right around the corner.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Tom C
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was as good as it gets for the price. They have different sized rooms. I previewed the room and wasn't pleased with the size as we had some sorting of luggage to do. I was then given a great room, clean and roomy. All appliances worked. Will stay here again if in the area.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here and were treated like crap. My key didn't work when we came in at 11 pm. I rang the doorbell in the office for assistance for about 30 minutes until she finally woke up and fixed it. We finally got to sleep and woke up to noisy traffic and no towels. When I asked for towels it took 10 minutes and she acted like she was bothered by having to get them. I recommend not staying here mainly due to the rude clerk.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Guitarman1966
Reviewed 14 January 2017

We wanted to avoid higher priced motels - we got what we paid for. The first room we were given faced the road (park in the grass) and smelled! This was definitely a pet room - we don't have pets. The second room was right off of the hallway. It looked better at first, but we noticed several young men lounging around - smoking in the hallway, etc. The room next to us was booked to part of that group, apparently, since they felt the need to carry on long conversations in the hallway right outside our door. Also, we had to call the office at one point since a party was obviously going on - (door open, loud music, etc.) Someone in the party had to chase their dog down the hallway this morning, pre 6 a.m.! The TV remote had broken buttons; the hair dryer didn't work. The bathroom barely had room to turn around in, towels were grubby. The lady at the front desk did help, but seemed surprised at our complaints re: the original smelly room, broken remote, etc. She did calm down the loud party, but the hallway conversations went on quite late. Obviously we won't be stopping there again. This was definitely not a family motel. No breakfast - pastries, yogurt, coffee - that's it; two small tables in the office to sit at.

Room tip: No good rooms that I know of, unless you're a single male that doesn't care.
Date of stay: January 2017