“Delightfully tasty Food & Great Value”

Paradise Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #182 of 513 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed 11 March 2017

This little cafe, a bit out of the way has very tasty Latin food, the best rice and beans I have ever eaten. Their flan is delicious and a good value. It is also a BAKERY, with lovely looking items, although I have not tasted any of them. There is indoor seating as well as bar type seating outside. Their main courses are flavorful and delicious. Their food is available to take out for larger parties, Yum.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

an easily missed little place on SR464 between Ocala and silversprings shores. If you like cuban food, this place is great. My wife and I have tried it several times and the food is very good and the prices are very reasonable. They are open from 7am to 5pm.

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

Was on my way to breakfast down the street. As we passed by my girlfriend said "what's the deal with the Cuban bakery...they are pretty crowded. Ever eat there?" First know this spot is quite unassuming from the outside. Even the interior is not fancy. Clean and comfortable... absolutely just not fancy. You have to order at the counter. The ladies behind were patient and helpful. Explaining the features of the menu us non-Cubans didn't know. I had the Paradise special and my love had the Home-style Omelet. YUMMMMMM the coffee was outstanding the food was served to our table promptly and was delicious. We ate pastries with our eyes(we are trying to cut back on sweets) but I wish we weren't cutting back. Someday I'll enjoy because we will be back.

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

The food is good but the ladies behind the counter are in complete disarray. My husband asked for fries 3 separate times and they still didn't include them and acted baffled when he went back in to complain. It's also difficult to communicate with them because they don't speak very good English. We have been here several times and it's always like this.

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

Paradise Bakery and Cafe is my favorite lunch spot in Ocala. The food is amazing, the prices low and the atmosphere is warm. The amount of food you get for the $ is tremendous. The fried yucca is the best I've ever had and I have a Cuban Grandmother. The chicken is so tender and juicy. The plantains are superb. To top it all off, this is a warm and friendly Christian environment. I asked the gentleman here one time if he was the owner, he said " I only work for the man upstairs." They play Joy FM on the radio and I love it. I eat here at least once a week and will continue to do so.

1  Thank mikmos916