“Great Cuban food... Even better cake!”

Paradise Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #181 of 511 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

I've went here a number of times for lunch. They give enormous portions, and the food is always fresh. I've had their baked chicken, pork roast, beans and rice, yucca, fried yucca, empanadas, pastries, and a number of other things. All very good. The last time I went, my husband came too. As a treat we got a slice of their vanilla cake to share. Oh my gosh it was DELICIOUS! I am incredibly picky when it comes to cakes and frosting... And this cake did not disappoint. The cake was moist and dense but not too heavy... And the frosting had the most wonderful flavor and texture. Very very good cake! I will be ordering cakes for events from here. Sooo much better than Publix!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

We order takeout from Paradise at least once a month. The food is plentiful and the price is very reasonable. y husband loves their midnight sandwich, I love their chicken dish with moros rice and plantains. Their quava pastries and harm croquettas are delicious! They have a small baker inside as well full of delicious looking desserts and fresh bread. I highly recommend Paradise Bakery and Cafe. Please note they are not open for dinner.

Reviewed 20 February 2016

Love their empanadas and rice!! Very nice ladies run the place, love it! I highly recommend this place for a nice lunch.

Reviewed 6 August 2015

We drive by this restaurant often, but only stopped to try it today.

They offer a selection of Cuban pastries and Spanish food. The flan was good, and the picadillo was great, as was the roasted pork.

We will definitely return.

1  Thank john439