Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$ 117
View deal
Hotels.comUS$ 117
Expedia.comUS$ 117
Agoda.comUS$ 117
PricelineUS$ 117
eDreamsUS$ 117
Orbitz.comUS$ 117
All reviews busy road big chain hotel unique hotel great water pressure rooms are small us feel at home florida area comfortable beds motel furnishings
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2021

I love staying at this place! The host was extremely sweet and friendly to talk to . The Room was adorable and decorated Extremely cute. I loved all of the plants around the outside of the Room. We did not have any problems with road noise.The bed was very control and everything was so cute! They've done a great job fixing up and decorating!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

We had a very bad/upsetting experience. The room smelled of old smoke/mildew like smell. We had to air it out for 45 minutes that evening before bed until we got used to it. I was way overcharged, even though the owner says she gave me a “discount” because she didn’t charge for a third person (who was my little girl) I didn’t check the website until after we were in the room, to see that the average nightly price was $85. She charged me $160. It was right up on a very busy road with a view of a tire shop. I didn’t feel safe there. The bed was uncomfortable, and I only got 3.5 hours of sleep. When I expressed my concerns to the owner Diana she was very rude and argumentative. When my daughter woke up she had to rush outside and get her inhaler that she hasn’t used in a long time because the air quality in the room. We left very tired and upset. My daughter with a severe headache from smells and chest tightness. I told Diana about my little girl because she didn’t believe me about the smell saying not one had ever smoked in there (sure) She wasn’t concerned for my daughter at all, and didn’t even ask if she was alright. I put a one star review on Google. Late that night I began getting harassing messages on my cell phone that I used for reservations, demanding me to take the review down or edit it. She wouldn’t leave me alone. She called me horrible things, and insulted me over and over. I finally blocked her. It was so unprofessional, and shocking! After that she started stalking my Facebook page, and sending messages to my family on social media saying aweful things. Please save yourselves and do not visit this place. I would bet just about anything those other positive raving reviews are false. Very disturbing ordeal that I had to pay way too much money for . Save yourselves and go somewhere nice!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2021

An absolutely amazing little hotel! The room was nice and cozy, a home away from home feel. If you are looking for a relaxing hotel to stay at look no further, it also has a nice area to sit around with family outside. The hosts were so nice and caring. I would highly recommend staying here, 5 out 5 stars!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 January 2021

This is an exquisite and wonderful getaway! It exceeded all our expectations by far. It is so much better than staying a a standard hotel and we have stayed and traveled all over and have quite high standards. This was charming, incredibly comfortable, beautiful and inviting. We loved our burning fireplace and 4 poster bed that was delightful. Customer service is bar none. I highly recommend and we will be back soon.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2021

I was there over New Years for 4 nights and truly enjoyed my stay. The place is as you see in the pictures. The folks are very accommodating. I would go back.
There are plenty of places to eat close by.

Date of stay: December 2020