“Panera Bread”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #104 of 515 Restaurants in Ocala
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Ocala is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 25 March 2017

Panera Bread does a great job on their food, staff is friendly and helpful. They have a pick two meals which makes it good to try two thing at a time. They have good bread bowls, today I tried their clam chowder soup bread bowl and was quite tasty as with their turkey avocado sandwich.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Even though this restaurant lists four soups none are anything special...hardly even warm enough...I have never succeeded in having any black beans, nor was the bread on which they serve a Chicken BLT any better than Wonderbread...I say at $26.00 fo two quite expensive for two half sandwiches and two bowls of soup and one coffee...
Disappointing bread quality for a self advertised Bakery...Even so this is a very popular venue. My taste and expectations may possibly be out of tune..

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Naturally Panera is well known for their Breads and pastries. But also you may want to consider their soups. One of their favorites is the broccoli cheddar soup which is just wonderful. Try it by itself or do the buy two offer where you get a soup and a sandwich. Or a salad.

There are bonuses and benefits to becoming a member of Panera to go online and make your entry. We prefer their coffee over many of the other coffee houses nearby. Services fast and you may also order online so you may pick up when you arrive.

This one is located in the Heath Brook Mall which is 5 miles west of 75 on Route 200 in Ocala. It's towards the back of the mall so you will have to go a bit away from Route 200 to see it.

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

Great broccoli cheddar soup! Hubby had creamy tomato soup, also yummy! Good sandwiches and close to home. Good, quick service!

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

We eat here at least once a week because my 1 year old daughter love their soups. I say average because sometimes the service here is excellent sometimes it's just plain terrible. My other concern is the doors that they have is not good for disabled people who are in a wheelchair or babies in a stroller. I have a hard time coming in and out of those double doors and none of the employees seem to care enough to help to open them. There has never been a time that I went here that an employee help open the doors for me or anyone else that needs help especially if the employees see me having a tough time. The food is average which is expected for soups, salads, and sandwiches. Good for lunch.