“The best tasting beef tostadas ever!”
Review of Taco N Madre

Taco N Madre
Ranked #64 of 513 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 17 October 2016

I don't know what they do to make their beef so flavorful but it really tastes good! I have ordered them for my entire staff at my business, plus my kids and their friends. Very nice portions and great price. Two for only $6. I also get some of their green sauce (salsa verde', maybe??) and put it on. It has a little heat to it so I am careful about it, but it really adds a little "something extra" to the tostada. The servers and the owner have always been very hospitable and the place has always been clean. I know they remodeled it within the last year which provides for more seating. I was there one night and they had Mariachis playing.I don't recall them selling wine and didn't check for beer.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

We eat here occasionally. Food is good and reasonably priced, and you can tell by the number of Mexicans that patronize this restaurant that the food must be authentic. Great Taco Salads!

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

King Burrito with steak = Delicious and generous. Everything perfect. Great tortilla. Flavourful grilled steak. Fresh onions and cilantro. Sesoned rice and cheese (queso fresco I believe )
All served with two sauces. I couldn't pick a favorite - kept alternating red, green, red, green.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

As close as you will get to authentic in Ocala. The service is exactly as attentive as it needs to be; not as egocentric as many are accustomed to...(they are comfortable leaving you alone until you want them) Try a taco without steak or chicken or seafood in it, you'll be glad you did!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

How do you know when the food is authentic, when you see multiple Latinos eating here you just know it must be good. Great Taco Salads probably the best in Ocala. Other dishes are equally good. Good refried beans.