“Delicioso!!”

Cafe Havana
Ranked #69 of 492 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

THE MOST delicious , juicy , roast pork topped with carmelized onions with a side of well seasoned black beans and coconut rice/w pigeon peas I have ever eaten .... ever!!! Perfection! Sadly I only come here once a year as we make a point to pass thru Ocala enroute to southwest Florida from the cold northeast! I look forward to stopping at this little cafe all the way down from New York. Oh and BTW awesome Cuban coffee! Try the gordita you won't be sorry!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

Whenever I come to Ocala I stop in for lunch, the value is great, the staff is friendly and the portions are large.

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

My buddy and I chose this place for lunch one afternoon. Heard great things about it and wanted to give it a try.

Needless to say we were not disappointed. He had the lunch special and I had two empanadas. His dish was served straight from the visual hot plate at the counter. Mine was cooked fresh from the back grill.

During my wait they served complimentary Cuban coffees to their guest. The food was excellent and staff very friendly.

Only concern, not enough seating or parking for the amount of foot traffic. What a problem to have. Suggestion: come before noon.

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

After living in Caribbean for hears we need a good fix of Cuban cuisine. Food was delicious. The coffee
And dessert was great. Only negative was finding parking.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

Large portions of great food. Small restaurant that gets packed during lunch time but you can't get mad at a business for being successful.