New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Red Roof Inn Ocala

Red Roof Inn Ocala
Ranked #11 of 35 Hotels in Ocala
St. Petersburg, Florida
“All under Red Roof inn.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2012

Traveling to Ocala to spend the weekend at the last minute was not so difficult as I first thought. After searching for hotel rates in the area I settled for Red Roof inn. Its located just off I-75. I will only be making echo to the good things many others have stated. Friendly staff with a genuine smile. All around cleanness. And great breakfast. I will certainly be returning soon to visit the area and guess what... I'm staying at Red Roof Inn.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2012 via mobile

We are very happy with e hotel. Staff at front desk is exceeding our expectations, coffee and hot beverages 24/7 and continental breakfast daily. The rooms are nice, decent beds, the only problem we had was there were 2 towels in room and three guests. We had to go to desk and get more, but that's it. It's a very very nice Red Rrof Iin. I will stay her again and definitely refer others .

Stayed August 2012
Cape Cod
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2012

This was not my typical red roof inn because the building was modern and had inside doors. The receptionist was pleasant and knowlegable. The location was less than a mile from 75. There were 2 gas stations nearby, one of them had a convenient store. I would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Fresno, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2012

This was a very nice place to stay. We just stayed one night but it was clean and very comfortable. Not much for breakfast but we didn't stay for the food. it was a great stay for the price. Very cheap considering how nice of a place it was. We had no problems at all and would stay again if going through Ocala.

Chattanooga
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2012

I booked my recent stay based on fellow travelers ratings. Have faith in the system!

When I exited I-75 the first thing I noticed was an abandoned looking motel with a Denny's right in front. Looked like a place Sam and Dean Winchester would not even investigate...creepy. Continuing down the street I spot the Red Roof Inn and pulled in. I wasn't sure based on the neighborhood, if I really wanted to stay there until I walked in the door.

Best kept secret! This place was gorgeous inside. Clean, fresh....just what I wanted to find at the end of a 10 hr drive. Check in was very quick and painless. Got to our room and it was so nice-spotless and ready to crash into those very comfortable beds. We had a deluxe queen with the fridge/microwave set ups, flatscreen tv and very good wifi.

The next morning even though it was around 8:30 or so, there was still plenty of items at breakfast-fresh fruit, juices, milk and an amazing coffee set up (I don't drink it, just noticed the huge machine they had).

The room was quiet and very much worth every penny. But what made it special was how friendly all of the staff was. From the moment we walked in, we were treated like family, "got fresh cookies, I just put out be sure to get one!" Everyone we met made us glad we chose to stay here.

When we checked out, the clerk (sorry I didn't get her name, but she had checked us in two days earlier) call me by name without looking anything up....never ever happened anywhere before.

If we ever need to stay in that area, we will be at RRI. No question about that and I'll recommend it to anyone going that way.

• 3 of 5 bubbles