1,182 results
All reviews cucumber water the mexican restaurant waffle house great hotel breakfast staff the breakfast area fresh fruit room was clean breakfast was excellent up to date complimentary breakfast oatmeal cookies great stop ocala area staff was very friendly and helpful excellent stay
Reviewed 9 October 2018

This is a very nice property, in the sense that it's like all the other Hamptons, with clean rooms and beds, but when we wanted to go for dinner, we were told that we had to drive back the way we came for 9 miles on the expressway to find a good restaurant, unless we wanted fast food, the Waffle House, or Sonny's BBQ. Nothing against these places, but they aren't my first choice for dinner when I want to go out. So we did, and after driving another 2 miles each way on the main drag to find where we wanted to go (Cody's), we ended up driving a total of another 40 miles to have dinner, after driving all day. Thus, my complaint isn't with the property, but with the location, so despite the friendly and helpful staff, I doubt we'll stay here again.

Room Tip: Bring your food in, so you don't have to go out.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Richard K
Dan R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Hello and thank you so much for staying with us. I am sorry that you did find the type of restaurant you were hoping for. We do have a Mexican Restaurant right next to us and a sonny's down the street as well as a variety of fast food and Italian cuisine restaurants. I am happy to see that you enjoyed our hotel and staff and I do hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

I stay at this hotel for one night on my way to Tampa Fla. Hotel was clean and well kept. The desk clerk (Lisa) was great and was very helpful . I would go back and visit again . Rooms clean easy access from interstate

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank 614buddyp
Dan R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us and for your comments. It appears as though you enjoyed your stay and we are delighted!
We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Our room was very clean and it was larger than I expected. There room was always very quiet. The breakfast had a good variety for anyone's taste and the quality was good. The woman in the breakfast room was very helpful and very friendly.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dan R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay!! Thank you so much for staying with us and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 25 September 2018

I start by judging a hotel on their towels. This location did not disappoint. The front desk personnel were extremely polite and helpful. It was an excellent value. And the location is convenient for all things Ocala.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dan R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us and for your comments. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 21 September 2018

Clean and efficient hotel. Near food, gas and highway. Everything you need for an overnight stay. The property has many nice amenities not usually found in these types of hotels. Worth going a little out of my way to have a good nice sleep.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dan R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Hello and Thank you so much for staying with us and for your comments. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return.