“Bear tracks”

ATV Off-Road Adventure Tours
Ranked #4 of 8 Tours in Ocala
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Experience a Real Florida Vacation with our ATV Off-Road Adventure Tours. ALL participants must be 18 years old and up. Guided ATV rides are a fun and exciting way to enjoy your Florida Vacation in the Ocala National Forest. We offer single or double rider ATVs which is the modern way to see "Old Florida". The ATVs are easy to operate and we welcome all levels of experience on this eco-tour. All ATVs are automatic and everything you need is provided from helmets to snacks. Ocala National Forest is home to abundant wildlife and unique animal habitats. You may enjoy seeing white tail deer, turkey, raccoon, unusual fox squirrels, eagles, hawks, and many other birds of prey. This adventure will leave you with “Real Florida” memories that most visitors to our state rarely enjoy. Tours for 2 or more ATVs start at only $89. Call to make your reservation or to get all the information you need to make outdoor memories of Florida a reality.
Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

We booked our tour on short notice with Peter and Sam, and they were able to accommodate us. The equipment was in hood condition, I especially liked that they were safety conscious. This was an "eco tour." The trails varied in terrain and the view was constantly changing, keeping our attention the whole time. We saw several animal prints, including bear, but the bears were hiding that day. The food at the diner was tasty. We really enjoyed Peter's and Sam's company and highly recommend the tour.

1  Thank LAshmore12

Reviewed 29 June 2015

My family was apprehensive about riding through the forest on an ATV. Pete & Sam were very friendly and patient when tutoring the family on the operation of the ATV. Shortly after the ATV 101 lesson, we were on our way. Within the first mile or two, all the insecurities evaporated! We all had a great time and by the time we completed the course, my wife and daughter left there with a feeling of confidence like they've been doing this for years. Thank you Pete and Sam

1  Thank Dan R
Reviewed 1 June 2015

My fiancé and I really enjoyed the ATV experience. The guys really made us enjoy our day and our riding. They went out of their way to ensure that we both enjoyed our ride. The 6 hour/40 mile ride is well worth the money. Thanks again for an awesome time!!

Reviewed 17 March 2015

Scheduled ATVs for 6 people, was supposed to be 3 double ATVs but that did not work out due to mechanical problems. We then all rode on single ATVs which turned out to be better. A few were apprehensive at first but Peter and Sam did everything they could to calm the nerves. They took the time to make sure everyone was comfortable and rode at our own pace. ALL of us had a great time and really appreciated Peter and Sam!!! Would do it again in a heartbeat.