Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:30 PM
Review Highlights
Experience something different

Are you looking for something different to do? ATV tour was really a great experience. After your... read more

Reviewed 29 April 2018
trleeper01
Tampa, Florida
via mobile
Great intro experience to explore the trails and forest!

My husband and I came up to explore the forest and trails. We are beginner/intermediate experienced... read more

Reviewed 11 April 2017
Norahsings
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 January 2015

My wife and I were camping at Rodman Campground and we came across ATV Off-Road Adventure Tours. I talked my wife into going with me. She was very nervous about going, but by the end of the ride she wanted to go "fast-fast!". We had a fantastic outing. The tour guides were very knowledgeable and helpful. I would highly recommend this ride to anyone.

Date of experience: January 2015
2  Thank Art C
Reviewed 27 October 2014

This was a birthday gift for my husband and we both had a blast on the Atvs. Pete was nice enough to move the time to a 8:30 a.m. meetup. They provided helmets, goggles and gloves. Since it was a bit nippy, he even lent us jackets to wear. He explained how to use the ATV and we were off. Sam rode behind us and we followed Pete. It ended up being a beautiful day and we stopped for a break and he gave us a history of the area and the park since it was our first time in that part of Florida. The trails sure made it feel like you were on a roller coaster. Definitely will go back.. thanks guys for making my husband's birthday so special.

Date of experience: October 2014
1  Thank gersygrl
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Excellent tour, they were very friendly and took their time to explain to my mother and father who had never riddent an ATV.They event explained some in spanish as my parenths first language is spanish. They want your to have fun but in a safe way and they will teach you how to use the ATV and provide the protective equipment. Very fun tour, I recommend them! A++++++

Date of experience: February 2014
2  Thank meli_019
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Pete and Sam were great guides. We had a 7:30 am ride. ATV's were in good shape, provided helmets, gloves, and goggles. We did the 17 mile 2.0 hr trip. The trail has a lot of sandy bumps to keep it interesting. We did see bear tracks, but no live bears. - and we saw a LIVE rattlesnake and a Coral snake fighting on our trail.We rented the GoPro and it provides crystal clear footage, if you want to do ride again (on your computer)

Date of experience: July 2014
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Pete Briggs and Sam were true gentlemen. We had a 7:30 am ride and had a 1.5 hr drive to get to their trail head meeting point, so early morning! But as it was going to be 98 that day, we were happy to go early. ATV's were in good shape, provided helmets, gloves, and goggles - also shared their bug spray with me since I had none. WE HAD TO COME IN LONG PANTS, LONG SLEEVES, and TENNIS SHOES. We did the 17 mile 2.5 hr trip and that was enough for my thumb and forearms! The trail is sandy and has lots of "whoop-dee-doos" as Pete calls them (bumps) to keep it interesting. We did see deer and bear tracks - which tickled my husband to no end - and we saw a LIVE rattlesnake on our trail. He was only 2-3 foot long, and Pete shooed him off with a stick gently. We also rented the "Go Pro" just to see how that turned out, and after watching the footage, I wouldn't do it again, but it is cool to have. Definitely catches the view of the rider. This was a really fun morning. Don't ride ATV's to see wildlife in remote areas - too noisy. BUT DO RIDE THEM FOR THE FUN they provide. This was my second ride, and I will look for this type of fun in other destinations for sure!

Date of experience: July 2014