“Great People and Fun Time”

ATV Off-Road Adventure Tours
Ranked #4 of 8 Tours in Ocala
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Experience a Real Florida Vacation with our ATV Off-Road Adventure Tours. ALL participants must be 18 years old and up. Guided ATV rides are a fun and exciting way to enjoy your Florida Vacation in the Ocala National Forest. We offer single or double rider ATVs which is the modern way to see "Old Florida". The ATVs are easy to operate and we welcome all levels of experience on this eco-tour. All ATVs are automatic and everything you need is provided from helmets to snacks. Ocala National Forest is home to abundant wildlife and unique animal habitats. You may enjoy seeing white tail deer, turkey, raccoon, unusual fox squirrels, eagles, hawks, and many other birds of prey. This adventure will leave you with “Real Florida” memories that most visitors to our state rarely enjoy. Tours for 2 or more ATVs start at only $89. Call to make your reservation or to get all the information you need to make outdoor memories of Florida a reality.
Reviewed 17 March 2015

Scheduled ATVs for 6 people, was supposed to be 3 double ATVs but that did not work out due to mechanical problems. We then all rode on single ATVs which turned out to be better. A few were apprehensive at first but Peter and Sam did everything they could to calm the nerves. They took the time to make sure everyone was comfortable and rode at our own pace. ALL of us had a great time and really appreciated Peter and Sam!!! Would do it again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 4 January 2015

My wife and I were camping at Rodman Campground and we came across ATV Off-Road Adventure Tours. I talked my wife into going with me. She was very nervous about going, but by the end of the ride she wanted to go "fast-fast!". We had a fantastic outing. The tour guides were very knowledgeable and helpful. I would highly recommend this ride to anyone.

2  Thank Art C
Reviewed 27 October 2014

This was a birthday gift for my husband and we both had a blast on the Atvs. Pete was nice enough to move the time to a 8:30 a.m. meetup. They provided helmets, goggles and gloves. Since it was a bit nippy, he even lent us jackets to wear. He explained how to use the ATV and we were off. Sam rode behind us and we followed Pete. It ended up being a beautiful day and we stopped for a break and he gave us a history of the area and the park since it was our first time in that part of Florida. The trails sure made it feel like you were on a roller coaster. Definitely will go back.. thanks guys for making my husband's birthday so special.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Excellent tour, they were very friendly and took their time to explain to my mother and father who had never riddent an ATV.They event explained some in spanish as my parenths first language is spanish. They want your to have fun but in a safe way and they will teach you how to use the ATV and provide the protective equipment. Very fun tour, I recommend them! A++++++

2  Thank meli_019
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Pete and Sam were great guides. We had a 7:30 am ride. ATV's were in good shape, provided helmets, gloves, and goggles. We did the 17 mile 2.0 hr trip. The trail has a lot of sandy bumps to keep it interesting. We did see bear tracks, but no live bears. - and we saw a LIVE rattlesnake and a Coral snake fighting on our trail.We rented the GoPro and it provides crystal clear footage, if you want to do ride again (on your computer)