“Best coffee in town”

Symmetry Coffee & Crepes
Ranked #2 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Ocala
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Really delicious coffee with a nice presentation. Cool atmosphere with a comfy vibe. Absolutely love it here!

1  Thank rosierd427

Reviewed 24 August 2017

our favorite drop in spot for a great cappuccino and crepe. friendly staff serving excellent food and coffee. just a nice quiet spot for a mid morning snack or have lunch. the crepes are delicious and chock full of fresh yummies. highly recommended.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

How refreshing to have an espresso drink in a real cup with real crema. I thought that espresso drinks only came in paper cups with a slightly off taste. Someone commented below that the barista was slow. Well...last time I was in another local coffee chain with a drive in, the barista was so fast that she dripped caramel down the side of the cup. She was so busy with the drive through folks that she just tossed me a handful of napkins. Napkins are not terribly effective with caramel. In every good coffee shop I have been in, the process is a little slower than one might like.That is the price for having it done right, with a little bit of pride in what you do.

1  Thank Drick H
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Just had Lunch here with 9 friends. Small but Big Menu with Excellent Crepes all made to order with Fresh Ingredients. Had the BLTA the A for Avocado. Delich.
Went for Dessert Crepes also. To die for. S'mores Delight. Just like eating a S'more. Can't wait to go back for more tasting.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Okay, so it had been a number of years that I consume a crepe. My daughter, visiting from Tallahassee, insisted on trying this place. She's our official family Foodie!

The three of us ordered breakfast crepes consisting of eggs, cheese, meat and veggies. For me, I found the crepe texture a tad bit thick; however, it was tasty. My daughter raved about hers, so there you go. I would return but will try the sweet crepe options.

Love how they use recycled doors as part of the interior design!