“Closed ”
Review of Cafe De Marco

Cafe De Marco
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

Building was vacant, ended up walking a few blocks down to Conch Republic. Spent a bit of time looking for it, before realizing we were in the correct spot, but no cafe.

Reviewed 2 March 2016

This is a small café with great food and service. The Cuban sandwich was excellent. The menu has many good choices and the prices are reasonable. I will eat here again.

Reviewed 17 August 2015

A group of us stayed in a hotel just down the street and walked over here a few times for breakfast. The owner was very personable and accommodating, the food was great.

Reviewed 1 August 2015 via mobile

This is a small cafe with awesome food. I had a very delicious Cuban sandwich while my grandma had a deviled crab. Both were fantastic, but the deviled crab was the best! [ I don't even like crab! :) ]

1  Thank foodgoer15
Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

I was really looking forward to "authentic " Cuban food as the many reviews claim and was so disappointed. This was not real Cuban food. Being a Cuban and growing up in Miami, I know Cuban food! My kids ordered the steak sandwich. Basically, it was a steak between some supposed Cuban bread and mayo. That's it! No tomatoes or onions. And no potato sticks! Even my 6 yr old told the waitress, they forgot the potato sticks, but the waitress didn't have a clue what we were talking about. I ordered the Palomilla steak with sautéed onions. Awful! My only guess is that they let the steaks sit in a store bought marinade of garlic and citrus juices because my steak
was so dry and rubbery. The fries and tostones were good, the service was just ok. I wouldn't go back, nor would I recommend this place for a good meal. Especially not as a Cuban restaurant.