“Organic bakery in NP”
Review of K&K Bakery

K&K Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in North Port
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

I take my children every chance we get on the weekends. They have a great selection from macaroons, cookies, breads, cheesecakes to baked rolls with chicken potatoes and sausage. Absolutely the hidden gem of NP!!

2  Thank cioffimama

Reviewed 14 July 2016

This is my 3rd visit to K&K bakery. I love this place. I tried the chicken bake, chicken Vatrushka, and pretzel with stuffed cabbage and turkey bacon. They were all delicious and reasonably priced. Maria is very friendly. They also have tons of delicious pastries to choose from. I've had a brownie and macaroons. The free wifi is a plus. I am now a regular here.

3  Thank jenerosity
Reviewed 13 July 2016

Hubby and I were looking for something sweet to eat. Abbe's Donuts was closed, so we went to K&K (in the same plaza) It was 6 or so in the evening and my husband came out with two spinach, chicken, cheese sandwiches (homemade). He got them half price. I heated them up the next day for lunch and they were fantastic. Flaky crust and juicy, flavorful chicken, spinach and cheese filling. We need to go back and try some of their other items.

3  Thank AStark52
Reviewed 10 July 2016

Good bread and pastries - friendly service good prices a variety of items to choose from each day nice place to visit

3  Thank Dawn L
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

As a coffee addict, I love their coffee; very rich and tasteful.
The Danishes are delicious. The array range from preserves to chocolate to fruit. If in North Port, give it a try

3  Thank Susan T