“Always a great stop for lunch and coffee”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #24 of 81 Restaurants in North Port
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread North Port is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 24 March 2016

Stopped in to Panera Bread in Port Charlotte several times last week for Breakfast. Great selection on the menu or simply have a cinnamon swirl with your fresh coffee. My Favorite. Also their Wifi is great so when you are traveling or vacationing its a great time to connect with home in a relaxed setting. Great Place!!!

Reviewed 17 March 2016

Only been to this location one time, but the service was good, was very busy but my food was good just like I expected it would be. I'm sorry I usually go to the one in Port Charlotte.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

Stopped by around 3 pm with my wife for a little "pick me up". My wife had an Herbal Tea an a delicious chocolate filled nutty chocolate cookie and I had the usual good fresh coffee---but when I looked for my favorites, the pecan braids and pecan sticky buns, they were out! Selection was sparse . Sadly I had to settle for a cinnamon crunch bagel which was fresh but I was disappointed nonetheless. Service was good but it was a slow time with few customers.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

Took my Mom for some coffee and pastries. Long wait made worse by disorganized lines, the girl who took our order was nice but the when we went to the back to pick it up they threw the food at us and didn't say anything so everyone in line had to guess who's order it was. The food was not very good and put together even worse. Not going back!

Reviewed 3 October 2015 via mobile

Went for lunch. Order was quickly brought to our table. The fuji apple salad is a favorite however during this visit i could barely taste the dressing.