“Best authentic Chinese food and sushi”
Review of Iasia

Iasia
Ranked #38 of 81 Restaurants in North Port
Reviewed 26 October 2015

Family owned and run, all food is authentic Chinese. And the sushi is great. Fresh made and delicious.

Reviewed 6 October 2015 via mobile

Every other Thursday we order rolls, sashimi and something from the kitchen. Always always the freshest quality. I've never had a problem. Sometimes we take out and sometimes we eat in. They're so busy but the service is perfect. David and Lilly are the best!!

Reviewed 29 September 2015 via mobile

We ordered carry out!! Three different sushi, some fried rice, and couple other entrees. The sushi was very fresh and cold. The hot entrees were not hot at all. The rice was warm. The pad thai was mediocre and the general tso's was over cooked with no sauce and cold.

Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

Every time I order from this place I always get the bagel roll and a rock in roll roll they're the best sushi you can get from this place I recommend them over anything else

Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

I love the party tray sushi. Very reasonable. When I crave for sushi on weekday that is grate takeout. Lunch time hours has better price and good amount of food. I'm from Japan and i think their food is reasonable priced and good food. This place is one of my favorite take out restrant.